Private school or Public school? (1 Viewer)

fijifrotter

HSC
I currently go to a private school that charges pretty much the highest wages in sydney, what do you guys think about private vs public?

IhateEnglish123

HSC
thats what i felt, i used to go to a public school and it was hell, so many people vaping and people didnt even have enough money to eat
private schools will get you connections that can last far after you graduate, me personally i wouldn't want any connections from anyone who graduated from a public school unless its top 10

fijifrotter

HSC
private schools will get you connections that can last far after you graduate, me personally i wouldn't want any connections from anyone who graduated from a public school unless its top 10
my lil brother is abit stupid so its probably not worth spending the money but we might as well i think its like 30-45k a year

Test-king12

HSC
thats what i felt, i used to go to a public school and it was hell, so many people vaping and people didnt even have enough money to eat
it really cannot be that bad if they just worked harder and stopped wasting money on vapes they could probably get lunch.

Test-king12

HSC
my lil brother is abit stupid so its probably not worth spending the money but we might as well i think its like 30-45k a year
might as well at least he can get speciallised support instead of being neglected and surrounded by people who will bully him

axe

HSC
I currently go to a private school that charges pretty much the highest wages in sydney, what do you guys think about private vs public?
i do believe private school fosters an environment that causes people to be a bit pompous, also there is a good mix of people ig. people seem to have their head up their asses there and think they baller or some shit but realistically they first gen immigrants making both their parents work and sacrifice to send them there. public schools are mostly bad unless its selective or a good suburb.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
i do believe private school fosters an environment that causes people to be a bit pompous, also there is a good mix of people ig. people seem to have their head up their asses there and think they baller or some shit but realistically they first gen immigrants making both their parents work and sacrifice to send them there. public schools are mostly bad unless its selective or a good suburb.
it also kinda depends on the kind of private school, i've often found that some of those on the cheaper end (like the one in my local area) are kinda bad even though on the surface they have good resources and seem like they have a lot of academic support, i heard someone and their friends once showed up to year 12 class in the morning high on weed. there are a lot of other good cheaper private schools as well that don't have such a pompous environment i think that's mainly an issue of the more elite expensive ones closer to the cbd areas. agree 100% with public schools tho

axe

HSC
it also kinda depends on the kind of private school, i've often found that some of those on the cheaper end (like the one in my local area) are kinda bad even though on the surface they have good resources and seem like they have a lot of academic support, i heard someone and their friends once showed up to year 12 class in the morning high on weed. there are a lot of other good cheaper private schools as well that don't have such a pompous environment i think that's mainly an issue of the more elite expensive ones closer to the cbd areas. agree 100% with public schools tho
yeah i referring to the elite priv schools, sgs, shore, knox, kings, etc

i have no clue with smaller priv schools lol id assume its kinda like a pub school?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)