2024 HSC Chat (12 Viewers)

HSC
Good to know

I asked my parents if I could not tell them my atar and they got really butthurt and said I'm forced to 😂
I'm genuinely tempted to just never look at my star result, like ever, never open it up I don't want to know at this point honestly.

I, hmm, failed most of the trials real good - as in, got one (1) paragraph down in extension history because I froze up. I'm talking, I answered maybe 10 questions in the chemistry exam because I - also- froze up! I'm not sure to what degree I should be worried about that. I should, and I am, but I am also simultaneously not. I am trying to disconnect myself as much as I can from any form of fear at this point XD

Although I will say I absolutely SMASHED the chemistry depth study so hey I got that going for me! I guess? 😭🙏🙏

Sorry you are forced to by your parents! ahh man, the big scary number that defines us and our academic worth…thrilling concept!
Thank god our results aren't like painted on our doors like in medieval witch hunts or something by god

bruhmoment.

HSC
for people who did cssa eco, how was it?. just did independent and questions were decent, surprisingly mc was retarded asf and literally no topic 1 short answer.

person3024

HSC
I'm genuinely tempted to just never look at my star result, like ever, never open it up I don't want to know at this point honestly.

I, hmm, failed most of the trials real good - as in, got one (1) paragraph down in extension history because I froze up. I'm talking, I answered maybe 10 questions in the chemistry exam because I - also- froze up! I'm not sure to what degree I should be worried about that. I should, and I am, but I am also simultaneously not. I am trying to disconnect myself as much as I can from any form of fear at this point XD

Although I will say I absolutely SMASHED the chemistry depth study so hey I got that going for me! I guess? 😭🙏🙏

Sorry you are forced to by your parents! ahh man, the big scary number that defines us and our academic worth…thrilling concept!
Thank god our results aren't like painted on our doors like in medieval witch hunts or something by god
literally me! i think i messed up every single one of my trial exams and for some reason i've slightly convinced myself that i didn't do thattt bad but when i think back on it i literally made every single answer up and was sleep deprived for all 6 exams so

HSC
guys if you lowkey get inspiration from a song for your mod c response should you mention the artist or is that like really tacky
i wrote about taylor swift for mod c not necessarily a particular song tho. i dont think that would be tacky u could also just not say it at all, like if its a super famous song they marker would prob just be like oh thats cool yk

elliott07

🌙
HSC
but like what if the marker
i wrote about taylor swift for mod c not necessarily a particular song tho. i dont think that would be tacky u could also just not say it at all, like if its a super famous song they marker would prob just be like oh thats cool yk
I see was it like you wrote literally about her or was it like lyric drops throughout ahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 10)