• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

Bastani

HSC
chat i failed my Ps for driving 10 under the speed limit fs man
I just made a quick ten bands, yeah
Bitch, I just pulled up in a Lamb'
I just pulled up in that big boy Tonka, I don't got no Masi (no Masi, Masi, yeah)
I don't give a fuck what you heard (heard)
You say that you poppin', but I ain't even heard of 'em

K2Trappy

HSC
chat i failed my Ps for driving 10 under the speed limit fs man
is this a normal thing to fail for? oml everyone ik drives 40-45 in the tests I swear the guy just hated me to take 9 marks off for speed and I got fucking 89.6% just round that shit up and hand me the license man

Bastani

HSC
is this a normal thing to fail for? oml everyone ik drives 40-45 in the tests I swear the guy just hated me to take 9 marks off for speed and I got fucking 89.6% just round that shit up and hand me the license man
alr

e8zks

HSC
yeah thats harsh bro, i drove under the speed limit by 10ks for mine and i got 100%,

enchantedivory27

HSC
just curious if anyone goes to Sancta college in sydney? i cannot afford to live there for uni but it looks so fun and if my parents could help they would. anyway mostly very curious if people enjoy it and if everyone there is nice?

Bastani

HSC
The moon looks chubby tonight
Them girls' I love them
Rich girl tryna show me round London
I'm in Belfast, but the money stay Doubling
Tripling, quadrupling. mans fumbling

wes06

HSC
Any tips for modern history trial exam?, sitting it tommorrow

carrotsss

HSC
just curious if anyone goes to Sancta college in sydney? i cannot afford to live there for uni but it looks so fun and if my parents could help they would. anyway mostly very curious if people enjoy it and if everyone there is nice?
ive been around it with some friends before, it seems pretty nice and they say its a good place to live. definitely a sorta rich private school vibe to it but its pretty good for making friends and that sorta thing, and obviously super convenient and close to the uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

• axe