• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What are your thoughts on the NSW education system? (12 Viewers)

Bastani

HSC
imo I think the cutoff for rural should be in the 95-96.5 or maybe even 97 range to make the compensation more fair.
i think rural cutoff should be the same as urban cause honestly if you live in the bushes that your fault i dont want no jungle bush resident to be my doctor

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
i think rural cutoff should be the same as urban cause honestly if you live in the bushes that your fault i dont want no jungle bush resident to be my doctor
I'm unsure as to if you're the same moron from the same thread. But there are several reasons as to why people stay rural. those 2-3 atar points won't be as significant as a cutoff difference of 8. your jungle bush resident also would likely get bonded if their atar was on the border of the cutoff.

Bastani

HSC
I'm unsure as to if you're the same moron from the same thread. But there are several reasons as to why people stay rural. those 2-3 atar points won't be as significant as a cutoff difference of 8. your jungle bush resident also would likely get bonded if their atar was on the border of the cutoff.
im js saying i dont want a person that lives in a hut to be my surgeon unless they got 99.95 thats it yfm

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
im js saying i dont want a person that lives in a hut to be my surgeon unless they got 99.95 thats it yfm
lmfao ironic you say that... the houses in rural areas tend to be more livable than ones in sydney. Ya'lls blocks have gotten smaller than 200m^2. thats insane... basically a 'hut'. So that's pretty hypocritical for you to imply that all rural people live in bushes.

Bastani

HSC
lmfao ironic you say that... the houses in rural areas tend to be more livable than ones in sydney. Ya'lls blocks have gotten smaller than 200m^2. thats insane... basically a 'hut'. So that's pretty hypocritical for you to imply that all rural people live in bushes.
yh all rural people either live in bushes or underground and like me personally my home is 700m2

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
tutoring costs money. the only reason i can get tutoring is because i got a scholarship that pays for it, but even with that, it can only get me 25 min sessions for two subjects once a week, and costs like a quarter of the price of dr du. the tutoring i get is not very quality. but obviously i have to make do. also picking subjects that scale well is not as easy as you make it out to be - nobody at my school even knew about how scaling worked or atars or anything like that, we only chose what we enjoyed. i only really learned about stuff like that this year.
English?....... Or spanish?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)