• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (15 Viewers)

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
anyways real advice if youre trying to convert people. dont randomly post stuff about gods love on message boards, its not going to work to convert others. try show gods love through your actions, thats what converts people. i think that would be the most effective because if youre having positive impacts on the world and you express youre doing it to spread gods love, people are more likely to think of god positively and consider converting because theyve seen that god cares for them via you. maybe next time when you see a homeless person you could ask if they want something from coles, then purchase it for them. you can then just say something small like "god bless you". it shows to the person god cares for them because youve acted via gods will or whatever and they may convert. you trying to preach to people turns them away, a lot of people like me have made up their minds already, and you being pushy just turns people away further. spread gods love through your actions, not fear.
you are so real

beanbug

HSC
school bragging rights. my schools a public school in the 100s and someone got a state rank of 1st for a pretty big subject and the staff were fucking hyped for like a week. my food tech teacher still mentions it and says she wants me to get her a state rank lol
someone at my old school ranked first in like ipt a few years ago and we all still talk about him like hes a god lmao he works in the IT department now

IhateEnglish123

HSC
ong if someone at my school ever got a state rank of ANY kind they would never be forgotten like its actually unheard of (400+). my teachers go crazy for band 6s nevermind all rounders nevermind a STATE RANK.
wtf i didnt know rank 400+ schools had teachers

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Hey Everyone! Just remember that Jesus died for our sins, offering us a chance to be reconciled with God and start anew. It’s a powerful gift of love and grace, but it also comes with a call to action.

Repentance is key. It’s not just about feeling regret; it’s about making a genuine change and turning away from the things that pull us away from God. If we ignore this call and continue down a path of sin, we risk separating ourselves from the eternal life He offers which is referred to as hell.

Despite how far we’ve strayed, God's mercy is boundless and he is ready to welcome us back. So, let’s take this opportunity to reflect, repent, and turn our lives around. Embrace the grace that Jesus offers and walk in His light.

Also let’s not forget that our faith is the foundation of everything. In a world that often tries to distract us with temporary pleasures and material gains, our faith in God should remain our top priority. It’s through our faith that we find true purpose, strength in difficult times, and the assurance of God’s promises. When we keep our faith at the centre of our lives, everything else falls into place according to His will. Let’s commit today to making our faith the most important thing in our lives, trusting that God will guide us on the right path.
does this imply people who get 99.95 atar go to hell because they sell their soul to the hsc demons

HSC
Hey ya'll!!!!!! Just darn God did my hit CSSA challenging prospect! However!! My grandest pal GYM Quang Lee (As my buddies call him the Gym Reaper) has already received his marks!!!...And I'm quite angry...He got straight 98%+ (I only got 95% in ext 1 math) across all his 16 units; polish, math ext 1 + 2 and english, chemistry, biology, physics, science extension, studies of religion 2 and engineering. Honestly guys what are ya'll marks looking like - P.S. I heard trials was easier than the HSC + How easy was that math ext 1 paper LOL! (>P<). Should I drop out and become a comedian and go on kill that tony guy?

Attachments

spiderfan44

HSC
Hey ya'll!!!!!! Just darn God did my hit CSSA challenging prospect! However!! My grandest pal GYM Quang Lee (As my buddies call him the Gym Reaper) has already received his marks!!!...And I'm quite angry...He got straight 98%+ (I only got 95% in ext 1 math) across all his 16 units; polish, math ext 1 + 2 and english, chemistry, biology, physics, science extension, studies of religion 2 and engineering. Honestly guys what are ya'll marks looking like - P.S. I heard trials was easier than the HSC + How easy was that math ext 1 paper LOL! (>P<). Should I drop out and become a comedian and go on kill that tony guy?
1724671612696.png

spiderfan44

HSC
its a blessing and a curse bro i got 3 exams back today and the emotions were crazy
so far ive only gotten a portion of english std back. my schools releasing the english papers by each seperate section. i got my common module back first and i was crying for an hour afterwards in my schools sick bay and got such a bad headache from crying lol. i cried a bit in the evening over it as well but then the next day i got module a and i was like damn im fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 11)