• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (11 Viewers)

spiderfan44

HSC
so far ive only gotten a portion of english std back. my schools releasing the english papers by each seperate section. i got my common module back first and i was crying for an hour afterwards in my schools sick bay and got such a bad headache from crying lol. i cried a bit in the evening over it as well but then the next day i got module a and i was like damn im fine
it wasnt that deep but i do cry very easily lol

spiderfan44

HSC
its alright im gonna be in actual tears tmrw when i get english back ohmygod im so scared
dude my teacher will do cohort feedback for the first 55 minutes of the lesson, then give back marks in the final 5 minutes. i hate when teachers do that so much because i just end up freaking out the entire lesson

person3024

HSC
dude my teacher will do cohort feedback for the first 55 minutes of the lesson, then give back marks in the final 5 minutes. i hate when teachers do that so much because i just end up freaking out the entire lesson
im sooo glad my teachers have stopped doing that, i hate feeling sick for the whole lesson until i get the paper back

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
so far ive only gotten a portion of english std back. my schools releasing the english papers by each seperate section.
omg my schools been doing that too, i hate it. weve had so many lessons and so far we’ve still only gotten short answer back and reviewed common module essay (without marks) UGH just give it to meeeee

randomuser246

HSC
My teachers usually do that but yesterday we had a double and they ended up giving us 3 modules back and they didn’t even talk much about each one. We were all cheering because they usually ramble on about the same stuff and give js 1 section per lesson.

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
True and half the time none of it applies to you

randomuser246

HSC
Has anyone lost friends during the HSC, I personally lost one of my closest female friends cause i beat her by a mark, now she doesnt talk to me anymore and spreads rumours

Note: Lost as in not friends anymore
I’ve lost my closest friend as well. We were friends for 12 years I don’t know what happened but she just stopped talking to me after some drama with other girls in our group

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)