• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (11 Viewers)

Bastani

HSC
guys wgat happens if i go to school to mark myself here for homeroom, but then leave the school after homeoroom without telling anyone
dont teachers do attendance each period tho? if you get marked for homeroom and then dont show up after that i think you get put down for traunting

sillyfunnycritter

HSC
oo bad!! i cannot do chem and physi
that statement makes no sense btw. ext 2 math chem physics doesn't mean your atar will be good. you will easily get way worse than a kid extremely well-versed in advanced math with no sciences and instead courses they enjoy.. this is why you 100% won't state rank. extreme courses will never be a guarantee of high-end marks, especially not at schools like your own where they offer the guarantee of extremely difficult y12 courses in 10th grade lol.

Bastani

HSC
that statement makes no sense btw. ext 2 math chem physics doesn't mean your atar will be good. you will easily get way worse than a kid extremely well-versed in advanced math with no sciences and instead courses they enjoy.. this is why you 100% won't state rank. extreme courses will never be a guarantee of high-end marks, especially not at schools like your own where they offer the guarantee of extremely difficult y12 courses in 10th grade lol.
yh you tell them

hellowellohehe

HSC
yap yap yap why u deciding their capability and potential lol opinion is one thing but ego and idiocy is another

sillyfunnycritter

HSC
yap yap yap why u deciding their capability and potential lol opinion is one thing but ego and idiocy is another
we used to go to the same school and we are mates irl lol
also what im saying is correct... if you assume you will state rank on the promise of some random course, you probably won't state rank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)