• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
So there wont be a full list of past independent available publicly?
ask your teachers for them, a lot of the time they’ll have all of them and be willing to give them to you. sometimes you can find them on discord and stuff like that as well

hscccc

HSC
so far ive only gotten a portion of english std back. my schools releasing the english papers by each seperate section. i got my common module back first and i was crying for an hour afterwards in my schools sick bay and got such a bad headache from crying lol. i cried a bit in the evening over it as well but then the next day i got module a and i was like damn im fine
my eyes are sore from crying LOL and im trying to remind myself that this will all be so insignificant in a years time but its so hard because it matters to me so much rn

e8zks

HSC
what a bitch i hope she misses out on her course by 0.1
lol, if i beat her in trials im gonna be so happyy,

If i dont get top rank in eng adv i will legitamattly go to spain and never come back
i got 17/20, 18/20, 19/20 for the past three assessments and the 19 one was 30%, but the guys behind me got like 16/20, 17/20, 17/20

How much would I have to beat him by in trials??

e8zks

HSC
I’ve lost my closest friend as well. We were friends for 12 years I don’t know what happened but she just stopped talking to me after some drama with other girls in our group
Damn man, it sucks, the HSC does weird things to people
They make it seem like if you don't get a good atar you won't achieve in life and have a bum job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)