• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (10 Viewers)

weeze

HSC
Has anyone lost friends during the HSC, I personally lost one of my closest female friends cause i beat her by a mark, now she doesnt talk to me anymore and spreads rumours

Note: Lost as in not friends anymore
you 100% dodged a bullet there, it may be sad now which is totally valid but in the future you will probably look back and reflect on how crazy your friend is for that lol:eek2:

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
you 100% dodged a bullet there, it may be sad now which is totally valid but in the future you will probably look back and reflect on how crazy your friend is for that lol:eek2:
fr, if she was willing to unfriend you over a singular mark, she was never really your friend.

spiderfan44

HSC
2/3rds of the people in my design and technology were away today. the hand in date for our major is tomorrow so i think all of those people are going to get into shit for being away the day before an assignment and will get failed automatically for cheating. WIN FOR ME!!

spiderfan44

HSC
2/3rds of the people in my design and technology were away today. the hand in date for our major is tomorrow so i think all of those people are going to get into shit for being away the day before an assignment and will get failed automatically for cheating. WIN FOR ME!!
wait its external not a win : (

jonolad69

HSC
hey. can you stick to just being..... stupid?
pls just stop typing nonsense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)