• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (8 Viewers)

jane1820

HSC
Ok guys i have a question:
Im logged in on the same icloud for both my ipad n iphone (meaning they both share the same pics)
If i was to delete pictures from my ipad due to storage will they be deleted from my iphone then icloud? I tried a couple of images n nothing happened but maybe it needs a couple of minutes

i rlly want to free up my ipad storage but im scared plz does anyone know anything abt this?

Bastani

HSC
Ok guys i have a question:
Im logged in on the same icloud for both my ipad n iphone (meaning they both share the same pics)
If i was to delete pictures from my ipad due to storage will they be deleted from my iphone then icloud? I tried a couple of images n nothing happened but maybe it needs a couple of minutes

i rlly want to free up my ipad storage but im scared plz does anyone know anything abt this?
ts could've been answered w a google search

"When you use iCloud Photos and delete a photo or video on one device, it will be deleted on all other devices where you've signed in with the same Apple ID. Find out how to delete photos and videos in iCloud Photos. To see how much storage you have left on your device, go to Settings > General > [Device] Storage."

"iCloud photo is a synchronization service, not separate or independent storage. It sync’s your photos between your devices when those devices use the same iCloud account and have iCloud photo enabled in their iCloud account settings. Just turn off iCloud photo in the iPad’s iCloud account settings and then you can delete photos on the iPad without affecting iCloud or the iPhone."

jane1820

HSC
ts could've been answered w a google search

"When you use iCloud Photos and delete a photo or video on one device, it will be deleted on all other devices where you've signed in with the same Apple ID. Find out how to delete photos and videos in iCloud Photos. To see how much storage you have left on your device, go to Settings > General > [Device] Storage."

"iCloud photo is a synchronization service, not separate or independent storage. It sync’s your photos between your devices when those devices use the same iCloud account and have iCloud photo enabled in their iCloud account settings. Just turn off iCloud photo in the iPad’s iCloud account settings and then you can delete photos on the iPad without affecting iCloud or the iPhone."
Jonathan dwight jones ur a real one πŸ™πŸ™

tigermum111

HSC
1725095384876.png

2024 31 AUG 7:10PM

Where my shawty at 😭 No love life

15 years old rn, mfs here are like 15 got a gf😭

Imma go shawty central and meet chaewon fr

aneyong gorgeous genchana shawty?? Why you say salangere to my shawty?? Its not canchanaπŸ™πŸ™

Guys pray for me FR imma hit my shot😭😭😭

If I fail imma go to the motherland kr fr

tigermum111

HSC
View attachment 44030

aneyong gorgeous genchana shawty?? Why you say salangere to my shawty?? Its not canchanaπŸ™πŸ™

shawty i miss you bruh 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Bastani

HSC
View attachment 44030

as.merd

HSC
View attachment 44030

never witnessed such immense kdrama brainrot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 4)