• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (4 Viewers)

P Ditty

HSC
Anyone else get a email from UNSW about regarding a early entry offer?
Im so confused bc i thoguht they came out during the 5th september??

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Anyone else get a email from UNSW about regarding a early entry offer?
Im so confused bc i thoguht they came out during the 5th september??
LOL it was a mistake they emailed again but it’s weird bc not everyone who ik applied got it

P Ditty

HSC
LOL it was a mistake they emailed again but it’s weird bc not everyone who ik applied got it
Im kinda stressing bc all my mates got it while I didn't. Like what kind of "systematic error" only sends a "accidental" offer to SOME poeple and not others? I might of believed it to be an error if it was to everyone but only select people?????

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Im kinda stressing bc all my mates got it while I didn't. Like what kind of "systematic error" only sends a "accidental" offer to SOME poeple and not others? I might of believed it to be an error if it was to everyone but only select people?????
Nah ur completely right but like there’s also two types of offers like straight and conditional but oh well.. We’ll find out on Thursday LOL

bruhmoment.

HSC
for leaders and achievers (macquarie), are the offers coming monday morning? also how hard is it to get in? I just know I aint getting in cause i purposely did stupidly hard courses like law and actuary. "If I get in, I get in"

he1nl

HSC
What did they show u/ talk about in the speech path lectures
course structure each year, what skills are required, what a speech pathologist does, talked also about placements; although i was super unsure after lecture whether i should do it or not, but i talked to like a person in hte speech path booth afterwards and they were really nice and affirmed some of my worries i had about the course/job prospects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)