• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

weeze

HSC
It’s just the stupid essay question icl if they had a mix of short answer between HR and Crime it would be such a great paper but ofc NESA hates us
right??? like why do i have to write basically 3 essays, multiple choice & short answer? its so awful... but i heard they are changing the syllabus so hopefully its easier for the younger years, i dont want them to go through this suffering...

gilmoregirls13

HSC
does anyone know how hard it is to get into uts early entry for law? i got 6 as and 1 b hopefully thats enough 😭🙏

Last edited:

Legendary16

HSC
everyone's saying its going to be international crime meanwhile my teacher did one lesson on it and is really gambling its not international crime (i was also away for that single lesson lol) ... i hope its young offenders
the would be ideal

vajayjay

HSC
im so unproductive i hate this ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

weeze

HSC
Does anyone know what I do after I get the offer? Am I meant to accept it even if I'm not 100% sure i want to go to UTS? Im still waiting on seeing my hsc results before wanting to commit to the school... also can I take it off of my UAC course preference list?

edit: when i accepted the offer and made a whole account its asking me to enrol ... i dont want to officially enrol right now (idk if it even works like that since its conditional on a 69 atar) or lose the offer if i dont accept it right now idk someone pls help if u know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)