• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

happy pride motnh (1 Viewer)

harperissleepy

HSC
I meeean @harperissleepy is not that all too friendly ngl lol. But still I don't really think that is necessarily true. What I HAVE noticed is that gay guys are more friendly than lesbians, but I'm not sure why. Dont get me wrong I respect everyone as = . just curious why tho🤨
the only time I have interacted with you is when you called me mommy bro ofc I'm not gonna be friendly to you 😭😭

Aussiecrawl

HSC
1 Corinthians 6:11 (ESV)

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

spiderfan44

HSC

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
aw sweet girls who like chicks are in the clear

spiderfan44

HSC

John 8: 1-8 ESV

1 but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.
2 At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

HSC
omg as a queer trans like myself happy PRIDE!!!! We love you so much and we are so happy you're in our lives. Hope you enjoy this month and know that you are as magical as a magical unicorn.

Aussiecrawl

HSC
John 8: 1-8 ESV

1 but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.
2 At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
Jesus tells them that anyone without sin may initiate the execution. However, since no one is divine like Jesus, justice and mercy are ultimately in His hands. This implies that anyone seeking salvation from judgment for their sins must turn to Jesus for compassion and mercy. This verse doesn't only apply to adultery but all sins.

In John 14:6, Jesus states, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Therefore, the only way to eternal life is through Jesus.

spiderfan44

HSC
Jesus tells them that anyone without sin may initiate the execution. However, since no one is divine like Jesus, justice and mercy are ultimately in His hands. This implies that anyone seeking salvation from judgment for their sins must turn to Jesus for compassion and mercy. This verse doesn't only apply to adultery but all sins.

In John 14:6, Jesus states, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Therefore, the only way to eternal life is through Jesus.
jesus was the only man who was sinless. thus you cannot judge, only he can.

Aussiecrawl

HSC
jesus was the only man who was sinless. thus you cannot judge, only he can.
You're correct that Jesus is the only sinless one, and He calls us to avoid harsh judgment. However, He also teaches moral truths and invites us to uphold those standards, not by condemning others, but by pointing out sin with humility and love. In Matthew 5:27-28, Jesus expands on the idea of adultery, showing that even internal thoughts can be sinful. I’m not judging anyone’s salvation or worth, but sharing He believes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)