• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Last minute LAT study (1 Viewer)

HSC
Idk equally hard ig?? I didnr know what I was doing. I think I wrote 550 words for each but they were full of errors and i didnโ€™t have time to edit them. Definitely unorganised and poorly worded

JosephSeed

HSC
You should do fine :) I heard all you need is like a minimum of 60%. Like the average in prev years was 70%
not really, it just boosts your final mark, which is made up of your atar and adjustment facter and the LAT. i had a mates who got 50 and 30 but got atars of 97 and 92(this guy lived in a low socioeconomic area). that being said, im not getting in coz my atar is cooked๐Ÿ˜ญ

HSC
not really, it just boosts your final mark, which is made up of your atar and adjustment facter and the LAT. i had a mates who got 50 and 30 but got atars of 97 and 92(this guy lived in a low socioeconomic area). that being said, im not getting in coz my atar is cooked๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oml socio economic status entries r the worst. I know someone who got early entry bc they lived in a poor area but their parents owned multiple properties and they went to like one of most expensive private schools in state. Literally dragging my eyes rn just talking about it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

HSC
thats so dumb wtfff. i hope it wasn't like a super prestigious uni. if it was unsw thats so silly
Oml socio economic status entries r the worst. I know someone who got early entry bc they lived in a poor area but their parents owned multiple properties and they went to like one of most expensive private schools in state. Literally dragging my eyes rn just talking about it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

HSC
sorry lil bro, thats what they all say. im a band 4 student btw if that helps you feel better
band 4 students r always rlly smart n just don't try that hard. if u go to a private school don't even talk. that band 4 is probs a band 6 at a HSC standard ๐Ÿ’€ the school i go to is so dumb i think im the only one that actually attempted the LAT (imma fail it)

JosephSeed

HSC
exactly bro its fd up. my one mate this year went from a pivate school to a low socio economic school because 'he didnt like it; and he got offered software engineering with ai intelligence at bloody unsw. bro got Cs in std math,eng,pdh, and probably failed business and earth at his old school.

note the old schoool (my current school) is worse with a lower student teacher student ratio and band 6s per subject.

JosephSeed

HSC
band 4 students r always rlly smart n just don't try that hard. if u go to a private school don't even talk. that band 4 is probs a band 6 at a HSC standard ๐Ÿ’€ the school i go to is so dumb i think im the only one that actually attempted the LAT (imma fail it)
nah bro hope you do well. its just that for trials i fd up and my rand plummeted. i have only one mate that did lat from my school and he fails most of his subjects(but still wants to be a lawyer). also, just because i go to an private school doesnt mean i have a better chance lmao. if only you knew the kids at my school

HSC
exactly bro its fd up. my one mate this year went from a pivate school to a low socio economic school because 'he didnt like it; and he got offered software engineering with ai intelligence at bloody unsw. bro got Cs in std math,eng,pdh, and probably failed business and earth at his old school.

note the old schoool (my current school) is worse with a lower student teacher student ratio and band 6s per subject.
no bc why did unsw have early entry specifically for engineering? idk why law is so extra to get into. i got 2 A's 2 B's and 2Cs and macquarie and uts didnt even want me ๐Ÿ˜ญ

HSC
nah bro hope you do well. its just that for trials i fd up and my rand plummeted. i have only one mate that did lat from my school and he fails most of his subjects(but still wants to be a lawyer). also, just because i go to an private school doesnt mean i have a better chance lmao. if only you knew the kids at my school
yeah but you pay for a better education so you GENERALLY have a better chance if you take advantage of the opportunity. all the top performing schools are private for a reason. also private school trials look so hardddd. they like to pick the most niche parts of the syllabus for no reason

cafsrank1

HSC
N/A
yeah but you pay for a better education so you GENERALLY have a better chance if you take advantage of the opportunity. all the top performing schools are private for a reason. also private school trials look so hardddd. they like to pick the most niche parts of the syllabus for no reason
not rlly there are some public schools that are ranked at the top - its just about the cohort

HSC
not rlly there are some public schools that are ranked at the top - its just about the cohort
firstly. 1727691145636.png
and my cohort is dumb asf. my school ranks smth crazy like 350. its so low u cant even find it. its more ab education anyway, its not like specific cohorts have drastically higher or lower iqs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)