• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

can i repeat yr 12? (2 Viewers)

cafsrank1

HSC
N/A
if so, what are the pros/cons and will it affect my atar in any way?

Demons

HSC
if so, what are the pros/cons and will it affect my atar in any way?
why do you want to go through the pain and trauma again, literally there are so many ways to get into your course like doing a easier degree then transferring or going through a diploma then transferring.

But if you really want to go through the pain again, you can do it at TAFE, but they don't have all the HSC courses which may suck and your ATAR is literally just recalculated based on the new marks. The con is that you are literally wasting another year which could have pushed you further in your career.

cafsrank1

HSC
N/A
why do you want to go through the pain and trauma again, literally there are so many ways to get into your course like doing a easier degree then transferring or going through a diploma then transferring.

But if you really want to go through the pain again, you can do it at TAFE, but they don't have all the HSC courses which may suck and your ATAR is literally just recalculated based on the new marks. The con is that you are literally wasting another year which could have pushed you further in your career.
yeah but i dont have to do that much studying because i already know all of the content + everything is literally going to be a breeze... also uni courses are expensive and i dont have the finances

Demons

HSC
yeah but i dont have to do that much studying because i already know all of the content + everything is literally going to be a breeze... also uni courses are expensive and i dont have the finances
you could try do your course at TAFE, it's like 90% cheaper and you don't need a specific atar for it, and you get Hands on experience as well.

(God I sound like the TAFE ads on the tv)

cafsrank1

HSC
N/A
you could try do your course at TAFE, it's like 90% cheaper and you don't need a specific atar for it, and you get Hands on experience as well.

(God I sound like the TAFE ads on the tv)
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)