• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what are your guys holiday study plans? (1 Viewer)

Canoeboat

HSC
Since I'm only in year 10 I'm planning to study around 2-3 hours (maybe more) a day for:
1) math revision (whole years worth)
2) Science revision (on physics + earth stuff)
3) an art stopmotion assignment (45 sec)
4) English practice essays and poem analysis' (make a few drafts and get feedback from people)
This is to prepare for yearlies cuz I wanna come in the top 20 ranks for all subjects

I just need motivation T-T
do not study please, it dont matter till 11. bru pleaseee dont study

Shavi Masee

HSC
do not study please, it dont matter till 11. bru pleaseee dont study
Yh I kinda gave up after my first math exercise 💀
The only thing that's really important for me to finish is the art stop-motion assignment so that's a 'do it when I have time' task.

I might just turn it down to 3 hours a week T-T --> cuz I really wanna be ranked high for my subjects.

Canoeboat

HSC
Yh I kinda gave up after my first math exercise 💀
The only thing that's really important for me to finish is the art stop-motion assignment so that's a 'do it when I have time' task.

I might just turn it down to 3 hours a week T-T --> cuz I really wanna be ranked high for my subjects.
bro just do ur damn art thing and dont study for anything else, pleaseee ur rank does not matter at all bro in year 10, please bro i wish i chilled out wayy more back in year 10

HandsomeDank

HSC
Since I'm only in year 10 I'm planning to study around 2-3 hours (maybe more) a day for:
1) math revision (whole years worth)
2) Science revision (on physics + earth stuff)
3) an art stopmotion assignment (45 sec)
4) English practice essays and poem analysis' (make a few drafts and get feedback from people)
This is to prepare for yearlies cuz I wanna come in the top 20 ranks for all subjects

I just need motivation T-T
If I was you I'd just chill tbh, it's good that you want to do well but I think 2 hours of effective studying is more than enough. If I was you I'd also learn how to study effectively, re-reading notes and making notes are usually a waste of time.I would even suggest using some of your study hours to learn how to study effectively. All the best though

Shavi Masee

HSC
If I was you I'd just chill tbh, it's good that you want to do well but I think 2 hours of effective studying is more than enough. If I was you I'd also learn how to study effectively, re-reading notes and making notes are usually a waste of time.I would even suggest using some of your study hours to learn how to study effectively. All the best though
That's actually really good advice I'll try finding an effective study pattern!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)