• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for the Business Studies HSC exam? (1 Viewer)

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
We are 200% getting a finance essay. Last time finance was tested (according to my hsc marker teacher), NESA wasn't happy because the split of what students picked was not even. So I'll guess they'll pair it with human resources (since marketing and operations are generally more well liked). I think they're both going to be tough questions so that there's a more even split too.
Oh kms I’m gonna end up rinsing HR anyday boring but easier

billy10101

HSC
We are 200% getting a finance essay. Last time finance was tested (according to my hsc marker teacher), NESA wasn't happy because the split of what students picked was not even. So I'll guess they'll pair it with human resources (since marketing and operations are generally more well liked). I think they're both going to be tough questions so that there's a more even split too.
oh hell nah HR and finance combo

Sunny1422

HSC
So I'm predicting:

Essay-
Finance: This is because finance was there for the report for the last 3 years in a row
HR: This might not be accurate but HR was in report last year so this year it might be an option for the essay.

Report-
Operation: This is because operations has been as an option for essay since last 2 years so I think it'll be there for report this time.
Marketing: Similarly, this might not be accurate but marketing was an option in the essay last year, so this year it might be there for report.
do u think they can give us a question on just stakeholders for human resource?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)