• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

pen recommendations (1 Viewer)

Shavi Masee

HSC
yall have any good pen recs aside from muji?? 😭😭 I've been using the proed pens but they're so fat it takes forever to write and I need good ones for the hsc 😢
I love ink pens.
Gel pens smudge.
ballpoints take too much energy.

I lost the best ink pen I had, and I don't remember the company it was from T-T. So still yet to find a good enough match

skzza

HSC
Thanks for all the suggestions guys I js came back from officeworks and I got three different types of uniball signos (0.5, 0.7 and micro 307?), pentel energel and pilot acroball. Imo the pentel energel is the best I def recommend 🤤 but SOMEONE TOOK ALL THE BLACK S GELS BRUHH AND THEN THEY SHOVED ALL THE RED ONES IN THERE INSTEAD 😡😡😡😡

idkkdi

HSC
Thanks for all the suggestions guys I js came back from officeworks and I got three different types of uniball signos (0.5, 0.7 and micro 307?), pentel energel and pilot acroball. Imo the pentel energel is the best I def recommend 🤤 but SOMEONE TOOK ALL THE BLACK S GELS BRUHH AND THEN THEY SHOVED ALL THE RED ONES IN THERE INSTEAD 😡😡😡😡
buy ur s gels from like coles

nonya2000

HSC
The best pen is the Bic Atlantis. The ink is very dark and smooth, it's also very consistent - you'll always get consistent dark ink until you abruptly run out - unlike the paper mate ink joy, those are horrible.

carrotsss

HSC
The best pen is the Bic Atlantis. The ink is very dark and smooth, it's also very consistent - you'll always get consistent dark ink until you abruptly run out - unlike the paper mate ink joy, those are horrible.
bic atlantis is also great bc you get way less hand cramps with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)