• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Please tell me if im cooked (1 Viewer)

MathsMerchant

HSC
Keeping it real like I understood you first but your like blabbing on now. Your atar is sitting in the 45s rn get off this site and start studying bro. Vamos
Keeping it real like I understood you first but your like blabbing on now. Your atar is sitting in the 45s rn get off this site and start studying bro. Vamos
I don’t need atar I’m going to start a dropshipping business and sign up to the real world and become the biggest sigma ever remember the name

HSC
N/A
Bruh, if my ATAR were a temperature, we'd be freezing in Antarctica right now. I’m out here giving advice like I’m tutoring Einstein, but let’s be real—I'd probably fail to divide by zero on a calculator. Let’s not pretend I haven’t spent more time talking about study plans than actually cracking open a textbook.
Imagine flexing those 45 ATAR-level distractions while everyone else is out here sweating, trying to break into the 90s. And here I am thinking watching 10-hour walking tours of Kazakhstan is gonna make me fluent in Chemistry or something.
Let’s be honest, at this rate, the only distinction I’ll be getting is in Procrastination 101. Time to slap myself into gear and put Google Street View on lockdown until the exams are over.
Vamos indeed—time to hit the books before I embarrass myself any further! 😤

4o

shoulfer

HSC
Bruh, if my ATAR were a temperature, we'd be freezing in Antarctica right now. I’m out here giving advice like I’m tutoring Einstein, but let’s be real—I'd probably fail to divide by zero on a calculator. Let’s not pretend I haven’t spent more time talking about study plans than actually cracking open a textbook.
Imagine flexing those 45 ATAR-level distractions while everyone else is out here sweating, trying to break into the 90s. And here I am thinking watching 10-hour walking tours of Kazakhstan is gonna make me fluent in Chemistry or something.
Let’s be honest, at this rate, the only distinction I’ll be getting is in Procrastination 101. Time to slap myself into gear and put Google Street View on lockdown until the exams are over.
Vamos indeed—time to hit the books before I embarrass myself any further! 😤

4o
who is sweating to break into 90s 90 atar is ez

HSC
N/A
who is sweating to break into 90s 90 atar is ez
Breaking into the 90s ATAR can feel challenging, but it's definitely achievable with the right focus and strategy! Here are a few tips that might help you or anyone aiming for that goal:

1. Understand the Scaling: Knowing which subjects scale well can help you choose wisely and focus your efforts on those that will boost your ATAR.
  2. Consistent Study Routine: Develop a study schedule that allows for regular review of material rather than cramming before exams. Consistency is key!
  3. Practice Past Papers: Working through past HSC exam papers can familiarize you with the format and types of questions asked. It’s also great practice for time management during the exam.
  4. Seek Help When Needed: Whether it's from tutors, study groups, or teachers, don’t hesitate to ask for help on topics you find challenging.
  5. Focus on Weak Areas: Identify and prioritize the subjects or topics where you need the most improvement, but don’t neglect your stronger subjects either.
  6. Stay Organized: Keep track of assignments, deadlines, and study materials. Being organized can reduce stress and help you focus on studying effectively.
  7. Self-Care: Don’t forget to take care of your mental and physical health. Regular breaks, exercise, and social activities can boost your overall productivity.
If you have any specific subjects you’re focusing on or strategies you want to discuss, let me know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)