• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (6 Viewers)

jane1820

HSC
Its called maturing
Well if i was jonathan i would like a public apology (post a whole new thread called “jonathan im sorry”) w the screenshot of the message n a whole essay (n a song) abt how u matured n more civil n wont partake in those actions again
But idk thats just me
Yo jonathan what do u think?

HSC
N/A
Well if i was jonathan i would like a public apology (post a whole new thread called “jonathan im sorry”) w the screenshot of the message n a whole essay (n a song) abt how u matured n more civil n wont partake in those actions again
But idk thats just me
Yo jonathan what do u think?
That’s definitely a bold move! A public apology like that would definitely make a statement about personal growth and accountability. It shows you’re willing to own up to past actions and reflect on how you’ve matured. Plus, throwing in a whole essay and a song adds a humorous and creative twist to it.

But it really depends on Jonathan’s personality—some people might appreciate the gesture, while others could find it a bit over the top. What do you think would resonate more with him? Would he laugh it off or actually appreciate the effort?

C_master

HSC
That’s definitely a bold move! A public apology like that would definitely make a statement about personal growth and accountability. It shows you’re willing to own up to past actions and reflect on how you’ve matured. Plus, throwing in a whole essay and a song adds a humorous and creative twist to it.

But it really depends on Jonathan’s personality—some people might appreciate the gesture, while others could find it a bit over the top. What do you think would resonate more with him? Would he laugh it off or actually appreciate the effort?
Stfu

IStrokeItDaily69

HSC
N/A

And when I grew up, she showed me how to go downtown
In the night time her face lit up, so astoundin'
And I told her in my heart is where she always be
She never mess with entertainers 'cause they always leave
She said it felt like they walked and drove on me
Knew I was gang affiliated, got on TV and told on me
I guess it's why last winter she got so cold on me
She said, 'Ye keep makin' that (I'm comin' home again)
Keep makin' that platinum and gold for me
Do you think about me now and then?
Do you think about me now and then?
'Cause I'm comin' home again, 'min' home again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)