• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (14 Viewers)

radioheadfan42

HSC
think about getting your hsc results back and seeing the worst result you could imagine, think about how you would disappoint yourself and whoever else cares about what you get, think about reflecting on that day about how you should’ve studied more
NAURR I'm the opposite i can only study if I'm completely calm. Its like reverse psychology. If i tell myself its not important, i study. If it is, i do absolutely nothing. Once again, auto-gaslighting is my best friend right now

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
NAURR I'm the opposite i can only study if i don't give a shit. Its like reverse psychology. If i tell myself its not important, i study. If it is, i do absolutely nothing. Once again, auto-gaslighting is my best friend right now
pretty much same here, if it’s too stressful then i can only leave it to the night before bc my brain shuts down and refuses to deal with the stressful thing. but the more i tell myself it’s not important, the more stressed i get so there’s kinda no solution 😬

radioheadfan42

HSC
OK I CANT FIND MY SCHOOLS RANK i don't think they have released it publicly.

My school is not at all disadvantaged, but its certainly not in the top 200, so I'm gonna take a guess and say we rank average weeeee

Demons

HSC
OK I CANT FIND MY SCHOOLS RANK i don't think they have released it publicly.

My school is not at all disadvantaged, but its certainly not in the top 200, so I'm gonna take a guess and say we rank average weeeee

use this to search your school, if you can't you can physically count the places

HSC

radioheadfan42

HSC

use this to search your school, if you can't you can physically count the places
It doesn't give a rank, unfortunately! I reckon the info just isn't publicly available. Which i think i prefer honestly, then id be getting worried about weather it would effect my atar...something that's out of my control, so i think ill remain oblivious XD

radioheadfan42

HSC
Imagine your school being unranked. Like they didn't even play the qualifying games 💀
In a couple websites it says "PNO", which means the principal/school just doesn't have that info available publicly. Im not sure how accurate that is though, ehh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)