• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (6 Viewers)

radioheadfan42

HSC
MINE IS 3% TOO

my schools hsc results by subject is either average, just below or just above. So, very average. lol

igor9

HSC
how many hsc qualified schools u reckon are in nsw? surely rank 500+ is like bottom of the barrel or smth, no way there are a lot of unknowns out there

Demons

HSC
how many hsc qualified schools u reckon are in nsw? surely rank 500+ is like bottom of the barrel or smth, no way there are a lot of unknowns out there
if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the list I gave(it's sorted by rank order), the lowest ranking school is "Rooty Hill high school".

it has a 0.2% success rate. 1 band 6 last year, and a few years back they had 0 b6's

StudyNotesTips

HSC
N/A
i am not getting therapy from chat gpt
Alright! Here are some you can try to go to:

• Online Directories:
    • Websites like Psychology Today, BetterHelp, and Therapist Finder allow you to search for licensed therapists and therapy centers based on your location. You can filter by specialties, insurance, and type of therapy.
  • Local Health Clinics or Hospitals:
    • Many hospitals and community health clinics offer mental health services, including therapy. They often have professional counselors or psychologists on staff.
  • University Counseling Centers:
    • If you’re near a university, many schools have counseling centers that offer therapy services to both students and the public at lower rates.
  • Nonprofit Organizations:
    • Organizations like Headspace or Mindspot Clinic (Australia), or NAMI (USA) offer affordable or free mental health services. Some might also provide support groups.
  • Private Therapy Practices:
    • You can also seek out private practices in your area. These practices often specialize in different forms of therapy, so you can find one that fits your specific needs.
Courtesy of GPT

HSC

• Online Directories:
    • Websites like Psychology Today, BetterHelp, and Therapist Finder allow you to search for licensed therapists and therapy centers based on your location. You can filter by specialties, insurance, and type of therapy.
    • Many hospitals and community health clinics offer mental health services, including therapy. They often have professional counselors or psychologists on staff.
    • If you’re near a university, many schools have counseling centers that offer therapy services to both students and the public at lower rates.
    • Organizations like Headspace or Mindspot Clinic (Australia), or NAMI (USA) offer affordable or free mental health services. Some might also provide support groups.
    • You can also seek out private practices in your area. These practices often specialize in different forms of therapy, so you can find one that fits your specific needs.
Courtesy of GPT
this is surely a troll

radioheadfan42

HSC
if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the list I gave(it's sorted by rank order), the lowest ranking school is "Rooty Hill high school".

it has a 0.2% success rate. 1 band 6 last year, and a few years back they had 0 b6's
You mean the morning herald website? Maybe i am just brain fried but how do i scroll down a bigger list? It only does the top 10 here!

hscccc

HSC

a school near me isnt even on the list... like what. and ik that would be an extremely low ranking school, pretty much 0 band 6s

spiderfan44

HSC

• Online Directories:
Courtesy of GPT
if chat gpt is promoting a known scam, betterhelp, then maybe you shouldnt be using it to give others advice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 4)