• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

similar essays (2 Viewers)

Demons

HSC
Who knows they scan all our exams and can have AI to detect shit
they could but I doubt that anyone will write the exact same thing or even similar cause everyone has a different way of adapting the essay or creatives. It would be impossible unless they count the same use of techniques and quotes as one, but even then there will be a lot of essays that use the same quotes, cause there is only a certain amount of quotes that are useful in any text.

ihatehsc24

HSC
was this from your teacher? they could email nesa and tell them they suspect you cheated because you emailed them asking if you would get caught, then nesa would prob pull up your student number and find your essay.
would the teachers really wanna do their students dirty like that? I mean it would only bring the school's reputation down.

lyingsalsa

HSC
honestly bro, you could have the exact same essays as someone else and the markers wouldnt even know because they get so many

spiderfan44

HSC
i think its way more likely that someone who memorizes someone elses essay hasnt practised much and will fall flat when they have to adapt the essay for a question

bellyballs

HSC
was this from your teacher? they could email nesa and tell them they suspect you cheated because you emailed them asking if you would get caught, then nesa would prob pull up your student number and find your essay.
nah it was from a facebook hsc group

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)