• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

English Advanced Predictions/Thoughts (18 Viewers)

onetwothreefour

HSC
hi guys, i have memorised mod A fully and have one body left for mod B and I still need to start memorising mod C, is this possible or do I just give up? (I want to sleep by 11pm/12)

jn3238291

HSC
unless its in a creative response, NEVER use first person as it is a trap. 'your understanding' should be how it enhances the readers' insights on a particular idea
idk my teacher after the exam said that you should absolutely use ie "imbued my understanding" but sgs teachers lowley pray on my downfall so idk

igor9

HSC
hi guys, i have memorised mod A fully and have one body left for mod B and I still need to start memorising mod C, is this possible or do I just give up? (I want to sleep by 11pm/12)
bruh i haven't even started mod b and mod a aint even reconsolidated and im going for b6, ur fucking fine dawg

rev668

HSC
yea bruv your fine i havent started mod b yet, not gonna memorise mod c as i know the story just gonna memorise some quotes for reflection and mod b im gonna need a miracle but i did it all in trials

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 11)