• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (7 Viewers)

hellowellohehe

HSC
they made life easier for us but harder for everything else (animals, plants and other organisms) they didnt think abt those
also racism, discrimination, climate change, greener fuels, sea levels rising... i can keep going
while they made it 'easier' for us it is harmful, back in the days they accommodated for everything they wanted while also taking care of nature - not to say we should go back to that but we can live and survive without harm
thats not entirely correct, what about medicines? over 90% of humanity wouldn't be here today due to natural selection, as while it may be thought of as a good thing, we cant put less value into a life that already exists. its humanity in trade for the earth, the real problem is that they couldn't control population before which impacts us now.

jane1820

HSC
thats not entirely correct, what about medicines? over 90% of humanity wouldn't be here today due to natural selection, as while it may be thought of as a good thing, we cant put less value into a life that already exists. its humanity in trade for the earth, the real problem is that they couldn't control population before which impacts us now.
agree to disagree 🙏

sly_lyepat

HSC
got 8, but there's a week long excursion we're having so it's basically 7
i got 8 as well but i got exam block for 2 weeks and last week is just formal stuff, in the exam block if we dont have classes so if you dont have a exam you just go home, so in my eyes 6 weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)