• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for Modern? (3 Viewers)

beanbug

HSC
Also they haven’t asked on the features of individual dictatorships, but rather common features of them all. I know one of my school’s old trial papers had a 10 marker about the features of the dictatorship that emerged in Japan🥴
oh that's my mistake haha, i thought they asked about it on the hsc last year but i was obv wrong

beanbug

HSC
It was somethjng along the lines of “explain how the features of the dictatorship that arose in Japan influenced their ambitions within the Asia pacific” 😬 Literallt so cruel
would you please be able to send me these trial papers if you are able to?

HSC
It was somethjng along the lines of “explain how the features of the dictatorship that arose in Japan influenced their ambitions within the Asia pacific” 😬 Literallt so cruel
wait since they asked ambitions last yr for mini essay this wont come up but ngl yeah this is such a foul q considering japan is a minorish part of the syllabus

Harry_062

HSC
wait since they asked ambitions last yr for mini essay this wont come up but ngl yeah this is such a foul q considering japan is a minorish part of the syllabus
It was plain cruel our school does Russia for the national study too so it wasn’t even like they couldn’t answer it fully

Harry_062

HSC
I’ve only got that question but I’ll have a dig and ask around to see if she sent them to others upon their request
i didn’t find any past trial papers but my teacher did a prediction paper and she’s usually pretty accurate. I’ll attach it below.
Mind you - our cohort does Apartheid, Conflict in Europe and Russia. I’m not sure if they other questions are accurate in predictions since they are not relevant to our studies.

let me know what you think!

Attachments

HSC
i didn’t find any past trial papers but my teacher did a prediction paper and she’s usually pretty accurate. I’ll attach it below.
Mind you - our cohort does Apartheid, Conflict in Europe and Russia. I’m not sure if they other questions are accurate in predictions since they are not relevant to our studies.

damn ur schools 10 markers are so specific 😭 . but tysm appreciate it

beanbug

HSC

you're the best thank you sm

rev668

HSC

that conflict in europe is lwokey hard, i probably wouldnt do well on either, apart from that any tips on the 10 marker? i always get lik 8/10 9/12 but like never the top mark if i could pick up marks there a 22/25+ power and authroity is acheivable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)