• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (18 Viewers)

flyawaykay

HSC
omg FINALLY i have not seen a single other person on these forums doing cafs. 🙏

usually like one page for the 4 marker, one and a half for 6 marker, and then for the 15 marker i'm aiming for a 3 paragraph essay but my teacher said 4/5 pages should be good so that's my goal!! keep in mind though i have a yapping habit + my handwriting is on the larger side
yeahhhh i've literally seen no one else, ohhh okay that sounds reasonable, do you do social impact of technology?

sainzsgf

HSC
does anyone have any predictions for advanced math, or like topics that might up this year pls

spiderfan44

HSC
Anyone here got curly hair?? Its a weird question but like every time my hair gets dry my curls like grow in size and sometimes don't keep that like really curly texture, is there some product that can keep my hair moisturised other than curling cream
leave in conditioner, i use a cheap one. i apply it when my hair is still damp

igor9

HSC
real i got 4u and sdd. What you doing for sdd rn? My teacher just didnt teach us the Testing Eval module and maintaining...
not much rn but i'll start definitely, prob like past paper questions and syllabus points i don't know. also practice algorithms too.

sanarysurmer

HSC
leave in conditioner, i use a cheap one. i apply it when my hair is still damp
try hair glosses you get them at Coles for like 15 bucks I think there's one called l'areal elvive and it makes my damaged hair look so healthy like it snatches my split ends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 12)