• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for Modern? (4 Viewers)

hihglightermmmm

HSC
Do you think Allied Occupation, Allied Strategies, Japanese Advance, Abomb and a couple turning points will be enough flr pacific

bcv

HSC
Do you think Allied Occupation, Allied Strategies, Japanese Advance, Abomb and a couple turning points will be enough flr pacific
cssa trials had conflict in the pacific q's as:
(a) assess the reasons for success of allied strategies against japan between 1942 to 1945.
(b) how succesful was the Allied occupation of Japan to 1951 in meeting it's goals?
so i think you should be fine

utopianimal

HSC
can someone send the cssa paper for modern so we can see other topics like conflict in europe, russia, apartheid?

ivyska

HSC
Yes - the last mark is usually always the hardest to get. Just make sure it’s a long response and you have lots of detail, this usually distinguishes you from the rest of the cohort and make the last two marks more achievable. Also make sure it’s structured, topic sentences, concluding sentences reinforcing your overall judgement made in your “intro.”
also having a good conclusion helps I've lost those last two marks a quite often because my conclusions felt rushed :((((((

utopianimal

HSC
im confident in memorising my russia plans but omg conflict in europe is WAY TOO MUCH idk how im gonna get ts inside me

Harry_062

HSC
im confident in memorising my russia plans but omg conflict in europe is WAY TOO MUCH idk how im gonna get ts inside me
pretend like you’re teaching it or Flashcards - they are really good. Memory retention boost to like 70% or something. Also once you go through your Flashcards or notes blurt all you rememeber and study where you have gaps

radagastthebrown

HSC
20241017_192249.jpg20241017_192346.jpg20241017_192458.jpg
Excuse my trial annotations on the Russia question (absolutely winged that one if I remember correctly lmao)

Edit: Oops! This one isn't actually CSSA, my bad.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)