• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Looking for a girlfriend please submit your applications (3 Viewers)

lolcti

academic liability
HSC
N/A
its actually hilarious tho
this kid just casually tricks people into thinking its like 3-4 ppl the dedication of having long ass convos with ur alts lmao
like what do u even get from misleading ppl
nah I saw that in my notifications, you gotta calm down and stop being a freaking child predator and weirdo 💀 maybe this is the kind of behaviour you guys should be concerned about lol.

MJRey

HSC
nah I saw that in my notifications, you gotta calm down and stop being a freaking child predator and weirdo 💀 maybe this is the kind of behaviour you guys should be concerned about lol.
Yeah why doesn't Sadoplop1 have a permanent ban yet?

HSC
I can attest to this we studied in the library together. Also I can assure this girl has her life together and one of the nicest people ever irl, I can't see why any of you need to make a rude comment, maybe you should consider changing your negative contributions to this website and say something nice at the bare minimum. ALSO EVERYONE WISH LOLCTI A HAPPY BDAY, 16 BABE WOO 🥳🥳🥳 FCK EM HATERS !!
omg @lolcti April 23rd as well? happy belated
so crazy I found a bday twin on my bday in class and we had a laugh about it and it restored a bit of my soul

harperissleepy

HSC
i have a colony of cherry shrimp. anyone who i enter into a relationship with must have a deep knowledge of cherry shrimp so that we can build an empire together though the cultivation of ornamental shrimp.

also no one who takes buisness, econ or legal, ppl who take that tend to be annoying

View attachment 42954
it would be really romantic if we got coffee and you taught me about cherry shrimp and we set up another army of pretty isopods (specifically many rubber ducky ones........)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)