• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

whole syllabus before hsc? (2 Viewers)

zahri992

HSC
my teacher is incompetent basically, but i'm currently coming 3rd in bio on a weighted internal mark of 90 because i did good in my internals. ive seen people say to do open book past papers but i'm currently getting like 11/20 in multis after guessing half of them anyways :D so that is not even an option ...

ringading

HSC
wow your marks are so slay.

practice multiple choice anyways - youlsl start recognising similar questions and then when you mark it annotate the question with what content it is and what you need to know for that question (i did that)

open book past papers is cool, i do mixed like i attempt without open book but if i really don't know it, i make a response w the open book in a diff coloured pen and then i put post it notes of the feedback/sample responses and then like later ill do the same past paper. it also tells me what I'm lacking in (which is a lot) and what i need to revise and relearn

zahri992

HSC
wow your marks are so slay.

practice multiple choice anyways - youlsl start recognising similar questions and then when you mark it annotate the question with what content it is and what you need to know for that question (i did that)

open book past papers is cool, i do mixed like i attempt without open book but if i really don't know it, i make a response w the open book in a diff coloured pen and then i put post it notes of the feedback/sample responses and then like later ill do the same past paper. it also tells me what I'm lacking in (which is a lot) and what i need to revise and relearn
ty! im having sooooo much trouble understanding the basics like immunity and cell replication so its hard to move on to the next thing :(

ringading

HSC
ty! im having sooooo much trouble understanding the basics like immunity and cell replication so its hard to move on to the next thing :(
yay its okay!! yeh i bet (same for me too)
i read that its good to do like mindmaps, diagrams rather than fat blocks of message (i have yet to attempt to do this I'm so behind lol)

someone told me that understanding the concepts rather than the content is okay and sometimes better cause you can actually explain it etc and just integrate content and knowledge etc

fr tho I'm gonna be stuck on mod 5 forever I'm so bad at bio lol but hopefully during the whole week (i have no exams until ext 1 math and sor and then bio) i shall hopefully start properly studying for it and understand it

zahri992

HSC
yay its okay!! yeh i bet (same for me too)
i read that its good to do like mindmaps, diagrams rather than fat blocks of message (i have yet to attempt to do this I'm so behind lol)

someone told me that understanding the concepts rather than the content is okay and sometimes better cause you can actually explain it etc and just integrate content and knowledge etc

fr tho I'm gonna be stuck on mod 5 forever I'm so bad at bio lol but hopefully during the whole week (i have no exams until ext 1 math and sor and then bio) i shall hopefully start properly studying for it and understand it
same with me, after maths tomorrow i don't have anything until bio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)