• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

:wave: (1 Viewer)

vestigial

HSC
N/A
i need to write this down before i forget i was buying a box of mangos and was actively paying for them and then this old lady started fondling my mangoes and asking me where i got them from and how much they were and i was like theres no more left and she got irritated and whatever but then she picked one of them up and pressed it against her face and started sniffing it and rubbing her nose oils all over it and it was so gross cause the cartilage of her nose was literally flattening against the fruit and im not interested in tasting any of her skin flora they did smell really good but literally please dont do that so some strangers groceries

also it was so DARN heavy i wasnt made for this i wasnt made for this world

anyways here they all are as friends ill even count them if anyone's interested

1729485157331.png

Solarised

HSC
i need to write this down before i forget i was buying a box of mangos and was actively paying for them and then this old lady started fondling my mangoes and asking me where i got them from and how much they were and i was like theres no more left and she got irritated and whatever but then she picked one of them up and pressed it against her face and started sniffing it and rubbing her nose oils all over it and it was so gross cause the cartilage of her nose was literally flattening against the fruit and im not interested in tasting any of her skin flora they did smell really good but literally please dont do that so some strangers groceries

also it was so DARN heavy i wasnt made for this i wasnt made for this world

anyways here they all are as friends ill even count them if anyone's interested

View attachment 45105
Usually I am a very calm and gentle human being, but if an old lady starts grabbing and sniffing my mangoes I'm knocking her out on sight

vestigial

HSC
N/A
Usually I am a very calm and gentle human being, but if an old lady starts grabbing and sniffing my mangoes I'm knocking her out on sight
I WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING but she was like a literal stranger and i am.....😢 wasnt going to diss her SHE WAS BEING SO ASSERTIVE AND STUFF CAUSE i was at the cashier talking to the cashier and she butts in 😢 AND STARTS GRABBING MY FRUIT 😭

Solarised

HSC
I WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING but she was like a literal stranger and i am.....😢 wasnt going to diss her SHE WAS BEING SO ASSERTIVE AND STUFF CAUSE i was at the cashier talking to the cashier and she butts in 😢 AND STARTS GRABBING MY FRUIT 😭
She's an old lady her time for going to the other world is soon, Should've just crane kicked her or smth

vestigial

HSC
N/A
also i loved ben 10 when i was in preschool and then i forgot all about him and i can only think about the one image where he is really short and grown up and has a beard or something

vestigial

HSC
N/A
i dont know if it was clear from the start i dont really understand how to use forums so if anyone has any tips, etiquette stuff feel free to lmk but also im surprised a box of mangos is not questionable at all so some exposition is that over the past week ive been putting them into the freezer (whole) and then peeling them and cutting them into slices and its so good i love cold fruit so much and also since its hard when its frozen it makes it easier to scrape the flesh away from the seed and cause the core is like the frostiest part the slices you get there are so crunchyish and crisp yumyum ive been pairing them with ice cream and blueberries and its good cause the blueberries are actually sweeter than the mangos but the ice cream balances things out and yay

vestigial

HSC
N/A
i also. really like cold grapes and blueberries plus i have this picture of. very big blueberry yyum AND GRAPE cold crunchy grapes are my favourite and. i have frozen blueberries beforte i need to try it again
1729487959120.png

vestigial

HSC
N/A
update: i skinned & deboned (3) mangoes and that managed to fill a bowl (subjective) but the mangoes are relatively small and i dont know what kind yet but they are apple sized kinda ok i actually took a wireless mouse out to the kitchen and they are mouse sized but much fleshier and my hands smell good yay :oldsmile: i will fridge the mangoes but i dont have anymore ice cream left in the fridge boo :oldfrown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)