• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (32 Viewers)

bcv

HSC
Ok thanks so much for the middle sections should I grind and write my own essay plans or just attempt to memorise others
i would suggest making ur own cause it sticks in ur head better, but u said ur not good at the subject so maybe model ur own plans on whatever other people have written.

bbmiffy

HSC
i didn't end up solving that question but i'm pretty sure you had to do sine rule to find out the sides, then use cosine rule to find the angle of O, and then find the bearing based off that or something. i wrote that down at least so hopefully i get pity marks for explaining what i wouldve done
surelyyy u do cus working out counts for marks :p i didnt write any working out all all i have are hyrogliphics or however u spell it

bbmiffy

HSC
I have modern on wednesday do people think its a good idea to just write small paragraphs on each syllabus point to study? I am quite bad at the subject
i found that i could prepare evidence (quotes, events, stats etc) for paragraphs that corresponded to each dot point, and for the essays i could mix and match paragraphs from dot points to shorten how much i have to remember :p honestly after finding evidence everything just comes together if i sit and stare at it long enough

person3024

HSC
the amount of comfort i just got from seeing everyone else's reactions for adv math omg what the actual hell was that exam, multiple choice was the best tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 12)