• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How to study for craft of writing English (1 Viewer)

Study to success

HSC
I just got back my marks for my previous craft of writing task and I did really bad. So can someone give me advice on how to prepare for it and how to do better for my yearlies

Study to success

HSC
I usually do because it works best with the stimulus they give us. But maybe I should try persuasive or smth

Solarised

HSC
I usually do because it works best with the stimulus they give us. But maybe I should try persuasive or smth
Check out the resource section of this site and look at some b6 imaginative's to guide you. Personally I recommend having an easily adaptable narrative that is simple to adapt, such as loss or disconnection from loved ones or a transformative experience you've had

lyingsalsa

HSC
i would recommend working on a discursive piece about something you are passionate about. this will make it easier to adapt to imaginative/persuasive if needed. also discursive if well done are very good at getting marks

Study to success

HSC
i would recommend working on a discursive piece about something you are passionate about. this will make it easier to adapt to imaginative/persuasive if needed. also discursive if well done are very good at getting marks
How would I adapt the discursive piece to imaginative

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)