• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Ancient History Predictions/Thoughts (6 Viewers)

Cute-Duckie

Arbitrarily Active Member
HSC
same here 😭 i keep doing practise question plans but only on pompeii and herculaneum and i rlly need to do some on greek world bc im failing it but im so not bothered

Serenawilder

HSC
same here 😭 i keep doing practise question plans but only on pompeii and herculaneum and i rlly need to do some on greek world bc im failing it but im so not bothered
Same here! I am obsessed with Pompeii, probably a little too much. But trying to memorize all this stuff about the Greek world and Agrippina is SO boring 😭😭😭. Honestly, I hate this subject, and I regret choosing it. The content is interesting, but it's just so overwhelming, and I feel completely overloaded.

thelmalouise

HSC
Same here! I am obsessed with Pompeii, probably a little too much. But trying to memorize all this stuff about the Greek world and Agrippina is SO boring 😭😭😭. Honestly, I hate this subject, and I regret choosing it. The content is interesting, but it's just so overwhelming, and I feel completely overloaded.
literally same 😭😭😭, theres sooooo much content to go over and its honestly too much to remember and like im scared if all the schools are so much better or whatever and math was literally today what are we supposed to do UGH

chlolowery11

HSC
My predictions:
Section 1:
Q1. on the eruption.
Q2. foreign cults and religions (religion in general)
Q3 Technology/excavation and conservation
Q4 Everyday life

Section 2
option F Minoan Crete:
Q1. Thalassocracy
Q2. religous rituals and symbols
Q3. Status of women (plsplsplsplspls)

Section 3
Option G - Alexander the goat
Q1 Generalship and military campaigns
Q2. Impact on his time.

Section 4
Option I - Augustus
Management of the Empire
or
Roles and responsibilities of the senate and magistrates

(if it is senate/magistrates, or role of slaves and freedman 💀 I am so cooked)
what is the technology part of Pompeii??

Serenawilder

HSC
literally same 😭😭😭, theres sooooo much content to go over and its honestly too much to remember and like im scared if all the schools are so much better or whatever and math was literally today what are we supposed to do UGH
Excatlyyy I am spiraling too. I do not have the energy today after the fail of math today.

nitto

HSC
what's everyone's exam strat? chronological order or essays first? im probably going to go chronologically from pompeii first

Serenawilder

HSC
what's everyone's exam strat? chronological order or essays first? im probably going to go chronologically from pompeii first
I am getting the [Greek World] essay out of the way first then do the rest in their order.

nitto

HSC
damn we do similar topics. i didnt do greek world but yeah im investing so much time into pompeii, my other sections i can hardly remember quotes and evidence for. its so overwhelming, its like i have to become a library storing 1000+ years of info

thelmalouise

HSC
probably pomp and herc first and then the essay so i dont run out of time at the end , or whatevers the easiest questions

thelmalouise

HSC
damn we do similar topics. i didnt do greek world but yeah im investing so much time into pompeii, my other sections i can hardly remember quotes and evidence for. its so overwhelming, its like i have to become a library storing 1000+ years of info
literally, its like we literally needed to experience this in order to remember

Serenawilder

HSC
This is so true bro. When you read through the syllabus, you think “oh there isn’t a lot of dot points” but each dot point needs 3 lessons to be covered each.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 2)