• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for Modern? (19 Viewers)

utopianimal

HSC
what essay plans is everyone memorising for conflict in eruope??? cos i think the general idea for russia soviet union is to prepare political, power struggle, totalitarianism, bolshvik consolidation of power, but i have no idea abt conflict in europe and its too many essays to get in ur head in 1 day. could someone help me out?????

flyawaykay

HSC
what essay plans is everyone memorising for conflict in eruope??? cos i think the general idea for russia soviet union is to prepare political, power struggle, totalitarianism, bolshvik consolidation of power, but i have no idea abt conflict in europe and its too many essays to get in ur head in 1 day. could someone help me out?????
from what i've deduced and my teacher's mentioned, d-day/russian counter-offensives, early success and axis aims/strategies are highly likely

flyawaykay

HSC
what would u write in this essay " axis aims/strategies "
i followed this essay plan i found on acehsc for "To what extent did the aims and strategies of the Axis powers shape the course of the European War?" their points were:
bp1: aggressive/expansionist foreign policies/aims of Axis Powers extensively catalysed Allied armed intervention/development of unified strategy
bp2: lack of Axis cohesion modernised/mechanised machinery and warfare technology forced Allied adaptation/development of unified strategy
bp3: ideological/racial aims of Hitler/Nazi Germany weakened German war effort ultimately enabling Allied powers to assume a position of superiority

flyawaykay

HSC
i followed this essay plan i found on acehsc for "To what extent did the aims and strategies of the Axis powers shape the course of the European War?" their points were:
bp1: aggressive/expansionist foreign policies/aims of Axis Powers extensively catalysed Allied armed intervention/development of unified strategy
bp2: lack of Axis cohesion modernised/mechanised machinery and warfare technology forced Allied adaptation/development of unified strategy
bp3: ideological/racial aims of Hitler/Nazi Germany weakened German war effort ultimately enabling Allied powers to assume a position of superiority
1729544781187.png

Edward34245

HSC
Does anyone do the Arab-Isreali conflict? Do you have any essay plans or predictions??
2020 didn't have a power struggle question 2019 was just a regular "reason for stalin's emergence as leader", and 2021's question was really weird. They could ask something similar to the 2019 one, but I doubt it.
What is the difference between an essay on the power struggle and Stalin's emergence as leader?

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
can ppl doing russia tell me if I'm focusing on good areas

• Stalin emergence to leader/competing visions
  • Political transformation under stalin
  • Bolshevik consolidation of power / impact
  • Totalitarianism/Stalinism

I'm locked in for political transformation most so I'm praying for something like that, but is there something else I should prepare for? ty
These r what I predicted too

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
What is the difference between an essay on the power struggle and Stalin's emergence as leader?
They’re pretty much the same but with different lingo. In both essays you’d talk about the same bullet points

Willwarbrick123

HSC
can ppl doing russia tell me if I'm focusing on good areas

• Stalin emergence to leader/competing visions
  • Political transformation under stalin
  • Bolshevik consolidation of power / impact
  • Totalitarianism/Stalinism

I'm locked in for political transformation most so I'm praying for something like that, but is there something else I should prepare for? ty
Id also prepare some ideas of how ideology was incorporated into the bolshevik consol of power (like for the NEP, they deviated from bolshevism) --> because they might ask us a to what extent on ideology

rev668

HSC
Id also prepare some ideas of how ideology was incorporated into the bolshevik consol of power (like for the NEP, they deviated from bolshevism) --> because they might ask us a to what extent on ideology
you would talk about like brest litovsk NEP and something else? i forgot i did that essay once

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Lads if the ussr question is on totalitarianism remember this sentence to put in ur intro “Friedrich and Brzezinski’s model defines Totalitarianism as a system of government where a single party, guided by a charismatic leader and official ideology, rules through terror and a monopolistic control of economy, military and media.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)