• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for Modern? (22 Viewers)

rev668

HSC
Don’t stress - my friend got like a 72 raw last year and it scaled to 86. He got 16.5 for one off the essay sections
im on like 75 raw in a top 25 school, band 6 is probably off but i just wanna get this over with alr

Harry_062

HSC
Raw 88 but maybe my school makes leniently, although everyone else in my cohort got below 73 so idk if its fair marking or not
I’m on a raw 94 but my school isn’t ranked the best but my teacher is a senior hsc marker and gets band 6s every year- and all of our tasks were in class, no hand ins which has helped loads tbh

eamoolaa

HSC
are the cssa trial papers reliable in terms of predicting the questions? if so can someone send it?

rev668

HSC
I’m on a raw 94 but my school isn’t ranked the best but my teacher is a senior hsc marker and all of our tasks were in class, no hand ins which has helped loads tbh
hand ins would be goated ngl, raw 94 is crazy tho, i should be fine tommorow as long as i get content for apartheid down and the questions arent crazy

Solarised

HSC
I’m on a raw 94 but my school isn’t ranked the best but my teacher is a senior hsc marker and gets band 6s every year- and all of our tasks were in class, no hand ins which has helped loads tbh
Are you ranked first for your cohort, I'm third but the top 3 including me all have assessment marks of above 90 (hoping this gets me a b6)

Harry_062

HSC
hand ins would be goated ngl, raw 94 is crazy tho, i should be fine tommorow as long as i get content for apartheid down and the questions arent crazy
The lowest mark I got was trial which was 89 but not even stress you’ll cook tomorrow just make sure you plan briefly your responses for 2-3 minutes and with the extra reading time for checking that all the paper is rhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)