• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for Modern? (22 Viewers)

Zippas

HSC
what plans u memorising for ur essays? if u do russia or conflict in europe
Im not memorising essays, just reading my notes, I find it easier to just know the content and just write the essay on the day. That way I'm prepared for any question

Zippas

HSC
Considering this is my 3rd time having to write about Russia, Im pretty much just refreshing my knowledge. Same for all the other topics,

Willwarbrick123

HSC
what plans u memorising for ur essays? if u do russia or conflict in europe
I dont memorise essays. I just make paragraph plans for the essays i predict then just learn the content in each para. That way it feels just like reading notes in a more structured way. Make sure you know political transformation/Stalinism also Bolshevik consolidation and possibly stalins emergence/competing visions

Zippas

HSC
I dont memorise essays. I just make paragraph plans for the essays i predict then just learn the content in each para. That way it feels just like reading notes in a more structured way. Make sure you know political transformation/Stalinism also Bolshevik consolidation and possibly stalins emergence/competing visions
Cult of personality rahhhh❗❕❗❕

hscccc

HSC
The sources will refresh your memory hahahaha
yeah and then the source tells me all i do know for a larger question.. and i have to come up with something new to get full marks hahahaa...

Harry_062

HSC
just get 4 essay plans for both of ur topics and remember each dot point and try have versatile quotes, im gonna do my short answers first i think i might be screwed i just want an 80 tmrw
Just make up the quotes, as long as they’re from credible historians they’re not going to dig through hundreds of pages of work

hscccc

HSC
starting to work now! 1:00pm lets goo band 6 here i come... ugh i feel so sick today, hoping it goes away for tmrw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 20)