• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Are you pro life or pro choice? (3 Viewers)

Are you pro life or pro choice

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary16

HSC
i did a painting of my younger self. idk about you but i look pretty female imo. and synthesis don’t like that reply when your profile says female as a boy…. you’re the trans one here (not that that’s a bad thing, i accept you)
Considering we do legal studies, it's implied in the syllabus that we accept everyone with human rights and all

bcv

HSC
this entire thread is stupid, pro-choice is always the right answer because a woman has the right to decide what to do with her body, whether it be to abort or keep the baby. religion states that abortion is immoral and wrong, but we seem to forget that religion also has nuances, and people have different belief systems, this is not a black or white issue, there's levels to this debate that can not lead to a productive outcome because everyone will always disagree no matter which point is brought up.

MoeyNeeds90+

HSC
this entire thread is stupid, pro-choice is always the right answer because a woman has the right to decide what to do with her body, whether it be to abort or keep the baby. religion states that abortion is immoral and wrong, but we seem to forget that religion also has nuances, and people have different belief systems, this is not a black or white issue, there's levels to this debate that can not lead to a productive outcome because everyone will always disagree no matter which point is brought up.
I think you forgot who started the whole thing dear boy....then it kind of makes a littttlllle more sense

Legendary16

HSC
Religion has had the tendency to be paternalistic throughout history so consequent beliefs around females have been influenced by that viewpoint

synthesisFR

afterhscivemostlybeentrollingdonttakeitsrsly
HSC
WE are over this now we must now expose synthesisFR darkest secrets

So I was outside for my daily walk and causally see synthesis stealing candy from a baby and then not only eating it in its face but then asking a 3 month old are you pro-life or pro-choice. Oh the audacity to do such a thing
post birth abortions are a thing i was asking the mother obviously if she was considering it

synthesisFR

afterhscivemostlybeentrollingdonttakeitsrsly
HSC
ok beung fr its currently a bit topic because of US elections so obviously im gonna bring jt up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)