• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (34 Viewers)

radagastthebrown

HSC
dude ive literally used a HB pencil for all my exam drawing (graphs, software diagrams) am i cooked
Yep, ineligible for the course and a direct breach of NESA's rules and procedures. You're guaranteed a penalty to be imposed, you'll be lucky if they don't give you a straight up 0.

rosieohposie

HSC
mod 7 one of my worst mod 5 i love just silly graphs and is it reliable...
multiple choice bane of my existence stupid thing
mod 5 slays tbh, i like it because it feels relatively easy to revise, for me at least

i just know the mcq section is going to be my worst just like it was in cafs, going to end up picking with my heartfire as always i know it

specc2040

HSC
does anyone else feel like they've done really bad in every exam?? like I remember mistakes I made in every exam, and haven't felt like I've done well in any of them despite all the work I put in - like I've been working all year and 6-8 hours everyday since holidays but feel like it didn't make a difference because I performed so bad in the exams?? and everyone's like yeah the exam was good yeah I did well and I'm like...

bcv

HSC
does anyone else feel like they've done really bad in every exam?? like I remember mistakes I made in every exam, and haven't felt like I've done well in any of them despite all the work I put in - like I've been working all year and 6-8 hours everyday since holidays but feel like it didn't make a difference because I performed so bad in the exams?? and everyone's like yeah the exam was good yeah I did well and I'm like...
trust do not worry about it after you've finished the exam, that hinders you from putting all ur focus on the next test you have.

TheLastHope

HSC
Yes! I have the exact same feeling, its so annoying

person3024

HSC
yess i come on here after exams and i see ppl like "oh it wasn't that bad" and im like yeah it was..., idk maybe i dont have enough confidence in myself but i genuinely feel like im not doing well

mishtidoi101

HSC
yeah same, i honestly dont know what to do at this point, cuz am halfway through my exams but i feel like i didnt perform as well as i had thought i would. honestly feel like giving up on the rest like theres no point and my atars gonna go down anyways cuz of this

K2Trappy

HSC
yeah same, i honestly dont know what to do at this point, cuz am halfway through my exams but i feel like i didnt perform as well as i had thought i would. honestly feel like giving up on the rest like theres no point and my atars gonna go down anyways cuz of this
ahh yes my atar has gone down so lets give up and take it further down 👍

user1207

HSC
yea it happens all the time tbh but it always come out better than you think anyways, it's usually just overthinking that leads to this. Trust ur practise is worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 32)