• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How to get the most responses out of your PIP questionnaire (1 Viewer)

watermelonenjoyer

HSC
I'm currently planning for my pip and I want as many responses as humanely possible. My ideas for sharing so far are social media, bos, SAC/PIP facebook groups and LinkedIn. Does anyone have any suggestions or should I just hope I get heaps from what I've got listed so far?

Solarised

HSC
I'm currently planning for my pip and I want as many responses as humanely possible. My ideas for sharing so far are social media, bos, SAC/PIP facebook groups and LinkedIn. Does anyone have any suggestions or should I just hope I get heaps from what I've got listed so far?
I didn't do PIP but for my Geo exam were we had to survey I posted it on reddit in the relevant geography thread and it blew up like around 2k+ responses

aqwerty13402

HSC
for me geography research project last year, i forged them all. took me several hours but I had heaps of responses. It also allowed me to control the trend of data so it would support my hypothesis

hscccc

HSC
my parents both posted it on facebook and that got me heaps of responses from their friends, i posted it in other facebook groups, society and culture facebook groups, sent it to all my friends, basically posted it everywhere. In the past yr12 groups have sent it via email to the whole school (depends on ur topic tho). You don't need THAT many responses though, enough to make the data reliable and not skewed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)