• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Islam Environmental Ethics (2 Viewers)

yourbestfriend

HSC
Guys is Tawhid an environmental ethic in Islam or is it just a principle belief. My teacher taught us that it is but online it says everywhere that its just a principle belief.

also what are our thoughts for the sor hsc!! literally 5 days away I'm so scared

funny123

HSC
Guys is Tawhid an environmental ethic in Islam or is it just a principle belief. My teacher taught us that it is but online it says everywhere that its just a principle belief.

also what are our thoughts for the sor hsc!! literally 5 days away I'm so scared
Tawhid is both a principle belief and an environmental ethic. but the way that it is expressed within environmental ethics is a manifestation of it being a principle belief if that makes sense. it is that because Muslims view Allah as the 'one above all' (oneness of Allah) that he is the creator and sustainer of all life, and thus they are implored to exercise ethical consideration towards it as his creation. The notion of Tawhid within environmental ethics is kinda like the umbrella term that the other environmental ethics are connected to and derived from as are the other tenets of the Islamic faith.

yourbestfriend

HSC
Tawhid is both a principle belief and an environmental ethic
Okay thank you, so I can still write a paragraph on tawhid as an environmental ethical teaching?

Also what are you guys writing for differences in denominations for Islamic and jewish denominations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)