• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

WORST SCHOOL IN NSW? (10 Viewers)

jane1820

HSC
ehhh idk about that. at least in my school it was a very open secret that one guy was a rapist and he was being openly very emotionally manipulative to his ex and a lot of dudes didnt stop associating. in year 10 there was also a guy who bragged about groping a girl on the bus (though granted that dude was in 4 all boys schools before being kicked out from all of them and having his only option as public) and it was seen as cool around the cuntier dudes.

ive personally found that in general when co-ed dudes interact with girls, theyre just more normal about it and wont be sexist in public. ive found with all boys school dudes though that theyre just more cunty and harassing towards women in public.
WHICH GUYS R U FINDING ALL THE GUYS AT MY OLD SKL WERE ‘IM A GANGSTER!’ BUT WERE CUTTIE PATTOTIES IRL 😭
unless ur gay or lbgt then thats totally different
we even had a drug dealer n he was so sweet to girls when the time calls (like being disrespected severely - he’ll make sexist jokes but he will make it very clear its just a joke)

spiderfan44

HSC
WHICH GUYS R U FINDING ALL THE GUYS AT MY OLD SKL WERE ‘IM A GANGSTER!’ BUT WERE CUTTIE PATTOTIES IRL 😭
we even had a drug dealer n he was so sweet to girls when the time calls (like being disrespected severely - he’ll make sexist jokes but he will make it very clear its just a joke)
public school. public schools can only expel you if youre a danger to others, such as you assualting someone, AND, only if alternative education can be arranged (which basically doesnt happen bcuz why would another public school want a student whos beating ppl up).

iloveeggs

future cat lady <3
HSC
is your school public but in an area on or above the latte line?? often public schools do depend on the neighborhood but schools on the western side of sydney farther from the city are more cooked, speaking from experience bc ive never gone to a school above the latte line in my life

also your school doesn't speak for all of sydney bro, im happy you're sheltered from the weird guys but its bad out here

shoulfer

HSC
bruv if that is happening at a private boys school at that big of a capcity i don't think ur dishing out enough money to go to a proper private school bruh like atp just go public?
genuinely just go to a real private school

iloveeggs

future cat lady <3
HSC
true, media always makes a big fuss abt other small things as well they love tearing down priv schools
yeah but there is almost no consequences for the students if the school's reputation is screwed. a lot of the kids in these schools are financially/academically capable of moving to another private school or go to a nice selective school if needed

lyingsalsa

HSC
yeah but there is almost no consequences for the students if the school's reputation is screwed. a lot of the kids in these schools are financially/academically capable of moving to another private school or go to a nice selective school if needed
nah they are affected. if they put shore on their resume for jobs the employer will see all the stuff on the news and wont give them the job

jane1820

HSC
is your school public but in an area on or above the latte line?? often public schools do depend on the neighborhood but schools on the western side of sydney farther from the city are more cooked, speaking from experience bc ive never gone to a school above the latte line in my life

also your school doesn't speak for all of sydney bro, im happy you're sheltered from the weird guys but its bad out here
Whats the latte line? My old skl was a public skl around the strathfield area so ~25 min from the city

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)