• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

PDH predictions (2 Viewers)

jjjj222

HSC
Hey!!
I know PDH is still quite far away, how is everyone feeling??

What do you guys think will be in the exam?

Surely there isn't a question on like Cancer, cuz those questions actually give me cancer

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
defo a question about collaboration for a health initiative, im predicting sports options for children/women and return to play

randomuser246

HSC
Definitely a few multiple choice about major causes of death cancer and cvd

randomuser246

HSC
Does anyone have any predictions for the short answer 8 markers on the cores
Core 1Core 2
2018recovery strategies - physiological and neuralhealth inequities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
2019the ottawa charter physiological adaptations and principles of training
2020the ottawa charter - building healthy public policyfeedback and skill acquisition
2021social justice principles and access to health careperformance elements and stages of skill acquisition
2022health expenditure and expenditure on prevention for cancercharacteristics of the learner and practice methods
2023Ottawa charter and social justicePhysiological adaptations

I'm really hoping core 2 isn't about skill acquisition. I don't really mind what core 1 is.

HSC
Core 1Core 2
2018recovery strategies - physiological and neuralhealth inequities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
2019the ottawa charterphysiological adaptations and principles of training
2020the ottawa charter - building healthy public policyfeedback and skill acquisition
2021social justice principles and access to health careperformance elements and stages of skill acquisition
2022health expenditure and expenditure on prevention for cancercharacteristics of the learner and practice methods

I'm really hoping core 2 isn't about skill acquisition. I don't really mind what core 1 is.
thank GOD they tested physiological adaptations as an 8 marker last year that would be so bad

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Core 1Core 2

Actually I wouldn’t mind skill acquisition question as an 8 marker bc the learn to section doesn’t require much it only talks about the stages of learning skills ?

HSC
True but I think I would still rather it than the 2020-2022 questions
really lol I feel like 2020-22 were good, but I feel like since the syllabus is so old the questions are gna be a lot more specific and less generic since they've pretty much tested everything in the syllabus, manifesting physiological strategies on concentration and mental rehearsal tho 🙏

aqwerty13402

HSC
Core 1Core 2

This table is sick. i would froth a core 1 on priority issues and core 2 on strategies/adaptations/nutrition (not supplementation)

killmenowplz123

HSC
Core 1Core 2

praying its psychological strategies omg id cry if its physiological adaptations again

aqwerty13402

HSC
praying its psychological strategies omg id cry if its physiological adaptations again
I can do adaptations for aerobic fine, but nothing else. idk about muscle hypertrophy and all that other stuff...

just praying multiple choice is good, and the electives arent ones where i gotta write abt 1000 things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)