• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for the Business Studies HSC exam? (29 Viewers)

aqwerty13402

HSC
in 2019 hsc there was a question on hr processes. i literally had nothing to write about bc theres nothing in the syllabus
yh i just use the cambridge textbook for my points
acqusition - Identifiying staffing needs, recruitment, selection, placement
development - induction, training etc...

sainzsgf

HSC
in 2019 hsc there was a question on hr processes. i literally had nothing to write about bc theres nothing in the syllabus
for that one you'd need to draw out the other syllabus terms like strategies like under acquisition you'd talk abt recruitment and the positives and negatives of internal and external recruitment, obviously you would expand on this more but like thats how i would've answered that point

HSC
You just have to write about all 4 dot points in a bit more depth. Like:
Acquisition: Employment needs of the business, then recruitment (internal and external), selection and placement of them in the right position
Development: Induction programs, training and development, etc.
Maintenance: You can talk about businesses involving employees in decision making and rewarding employees
Seperation: Voluntary, Involuntary dismissal, unfair dismissal etc.

rev668

HSC
guys i need help with the content- I always have difficulty in understanding the relationship between strategies and influences/processes, or what effect the strategies have on influences/processes (applies for all topics). so would be nice if someone can help me out here. I think they usually ask this in essays, and sometimes in reports or even short answers which are 5/6 markers.
basically the strategies can kinda solve the infleunces if that makes sense, for exmaple in operations globalisation can be solved by e-commerce and quality can be solved my quality control, try find those relationships it could come up

HSC
was 2021 a hard exam? i should probably do the hardest to remind myself how much work i gotta do
Ngl I haven't done a since business paper yet lol, so not rlly sure. But I mean have a go at it. No exam it gonna be completely easy. But I guess maybe do 2019 if you haven't since if the essay is about hr processes then you gotta write quite a lot (waffle). So I guess that might help to remind yourself of how much work you gotta do.

idk123233

HSC
Ngl I haven't done a since business paper yet lol, so not rlly sure. But I mean have a go at it. No exam it gonna be completely easy. But I guess maybe do 2019 if you haven't since if the essay is about hr processes then you gotta write quite a lot (waffle). So I guess that might help to remind yourself of how much work you gotta do.
SAME I HAVENT DONW ANY PRACTICE PAPERS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 17)