• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

:wave: (10 Viewers)

Legendary16

HSC
this is a bad question for me because i only have eggs hardboiled or fried or scrambled or steamed i guess my best association of omelette is like unscrambled scrambled eggs so ill just eat it with soy or salt like any other egg form sorry hopefully someone has an more exciting response for you but what do you add yourself?
when you say steamed, do you mean poached? pretty cool though, with the soy combination...the only similar thing i can think of is omurice

I add as many things as i can, ranging from ham, mushrooms, tomato, capsicum, cheese and green chilli...for seasoning, there's pepper, salt, italian herbs, chilli flakes, maybe specific italian herbs like oregano

vestigial

HSC
N/A
when you say steamed, do you mean poached? pretty cool though, with the soy combination...the only similar thing i can think of is omurice

I add as many things as i can, ranging from ham, mushrooms, tomato, capsicum, cheese and green chilli...for seasoning, there's pepper, salt, italian herbs, chilli flakes, maybe specific italian herbs like oregano
haha i quite literally mean steamed rip its not that bad and has unique texture which i can appreciate if done right but if you dont add anything to it its quite questionable and a little tasteless and sometimes the eggy smell/taste (in general) is a little offputting to me if im not feeling it poached eggs however are really nice i like them also your variation is quite wonderful i do like how youre giving so much life to your eggs unlike my singular addition it sounds really gorgeous you should send a picture next time

Legendary16

HSC
haha i quite literally mean steamed rip its not that bad and has unique texture which i can appreciate if done right but if you dont add anything to it its quite questionable and a little tasteless and sometimes the eggy smell/taste (in general) is a little offputting to me if im not feeling it poached eggs however are really nice i like them also your variation is quite wonderful i do like how youre giving so much life to your eggs unlike my singular addition it sounds really gorgeous you should send a picture next time
I can never usually have a complete omelette since theres always one ingredient missing...though i generally have scrambled, fried or boiled eggs

vestigial

HSC
N/A
I can never usually have a complete omelette since theres always one ingredient missing...though i generally have scrambled, fried or boiled eggs
thats unfortunate lol may your idk pantry be as bountiful as your positive grades marks ranks or something im rooting for you guys !!! also doesnt this mean you should be resting in preparation for more study or something im genuinely clueless but i do wish everyone good luck

mishtidoi101

HSC
How about an everyday omelette...what do you add to it
well its kind of made in a spcl way in my family, so we chop up all vegetables like pottaoes, chillies, spring onions and all and put in some spices and it kinda becomes like scrambled eggs but whatever and sometimes u js eat it like that or u eat it with thin flatbread
Another crazy take from me but I despise egg can't eat it like in any context
ik someone who is allergic to eggs but eats cakes/cupcakes and other stuff that literally has egg in it

Solarised

HSC
well its kind of made in a spcl way in my family, so we chop up all vegetables like pottaoes, chillies, spring onions and all and put in some spices and it kinda becomes like scrambled eggs but whatever and sometimes u js eat it like that or u eat it with thin flatbread

ik someone who is allergic to eggs but eats cakes/cupcakes and other stuff that literally has egg in it
Oh yea if it has egg in it its fine but like is its just straight egg I can't have it

Last edited:

vestigial

HSC
N/A
Another crazy take from me but I despise egg can't eat it like in any context
valid lol im a bit iffy with eggs if im not feeling them but also like sometimes strawberry/banana flavouring is really gross to me sometimes and im not sure if i like smoothies/milkshakes cause frothy milky fruit is kinda like makes me think of chewed up food idk but maybe i grown out of disliking it but cant say cause i havent had any of the sort in ages

vestigial

HSC
N/A

yummy that sounds really good my cousin had mango/egg allergies when they were younger but they also like grew out of that lOL

mishtidoi101

HSC
YAYYY thank you i didnt realise they like locked signatures for new members so i was like where was it but i can edit it now also i just realised the strikethrough in your subjects probably means that you already did the test for them best wishes for your everything else View attachment 45418
wheres the signature thing? is that where @Solarised has their subjects?

vestigial

HSC
N/A
wheres the signature thing? is that where @Solarised has their subjects?
the signature thing is at the bottom of a message or if you cant find it click to their profile and about and look for signature

to edit it if you click edit profile or somewhere in settings there should be a signature area but if theres not you just need to wait or something

vestigial

HSC
N/A
hsc is ending I got my mojo back
ok im kinda curious what you 2024 people would like to do for fun/normally after the hsc is it more grinding or a break of somesort id be interested please send any interesting media you wish to share cause i wanna see

Solarised

HSC
ok im kinda curious what you 2024 people would like to do for fun/normally after the hsc is it more grinding or a break of somesort id be interested please send any interesting media you wish to share cause i wanna see
After hsc schools done, you can do whatever you want lol

mishtidoi101

HSC
number 1, im gonna recover all the lost sleep from the past 2 years

vestigial

HSC
N/A
After hsc schools done, you can do whatever you want lol
thats true but are there any specificities you wanna share or is it too early cause hscs arent over yet i know people that want to go overseas to visit relatives and whatnot and tbh i kinda really need to as well since i havent gone anywhere too far in the past half decade (why has it been like 5 years since covid) and i really need to see my grandparents before theyre gone i really want to :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)