• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for the Business Studies HSC exam? (10 Viewers)

K2Trappy

HSC
thats the thing bro i just at waffling and making up shit, im to unnatural at ittt, im just gonna read over osme case studies to get an idea
if u cant then yh just to be safe, but that should be last priority

lizzy99717

HSC
so idk if the question was about hr strategies to increase? retention, u could start saying: incentives are an excellent way to improve retention, many types such as:

monetary, monetary incentives are...., they are evidenced by qantas where ....

like that???
hey soz ik youre stressed but whats incentives and retention ive never heard of those terms and im not very strong at HR :(

K2Trappy

HSC
hey soz ik youre stressed but whats incentives and retention ive never heard of those terms and im not very strong at HR :(
incentives are positive reasons employes have to do anything so basically like motivation
retention is remaining with the business so basically its saying the business has low turnover if ur retention rate is high

lizzy99717

HSC
incentives are positive reasons employes have to do anything so basically like motivation
retention is remaining with the business so basically its saying the business has low turnover if ur retention rate is high
thanks!!

HSC
hey guys, in regards to case studies, what ru guys doing?

i was honestly just gonna memorise case studies for HR and finance and call it a day bc the speculation is that the ext responses r gonna be HR and finance.

HSC
hey guys, in regards to case studies, what ru guys doing?

i was honestly just gonna memorise case studies for HR and finance and call it a day bc the speculation is that the ext responses r gonna be HR and finance.
bc like I don't wanna waste time grinding case studies when I can only use them in the non scenario essay question.

utopianimal

HSC
guys how come in job design general is complex and specific is simple but in recruitment it has general and specific but the definitons are opposite

utopianimal

HSC
for a q on sequencing and schedling would u have to define sequencing and scheduling or one of cpa and gantt charts?

aqwerty13402

HSC
for a q on sequencing and schedling would u have to define sequencing and scheduling or one of cpa and gantt charts?
depends on the mark allocation.

wouldnt hurt to define both / the ones u are talking abt

but if its a 3 marker u obv wont define all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)