• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Shapes best flavour? (1 Viewer)

vestigial

HSC
N/A
What's the best flavour of shapes? It used to be pizza for me, but they changed up the formula and it tastes very mediocre now. BBQ is unmatched, but sometimes I can prefer some chicken crimpy
chicken crimpy and i just checked the site when on earth did they add a cheesy garlic pizza and i dont really get the fully loaded section granted ive only tried sweet chilli i cant even remember that when did they have a meatpie/savoury flavour....what is savoury flavour.....im getting nostalgic about lunch orders and the canteen scamming schoolkids as early as kindy

mishtidoi101

HSC
chicken crimpy and i just checked the site when on earth did they add a cheesy garlic pizza and i dont really get the fully loaded section granted ive only tried sweet chilli i cant even remember that when did they have a meatpie/savoury flavour....what is savoury flavour.....im getting nostalgic about lunch orders and the canteen scamming schoolkids as early as kindy
omg i remember how shapes was an integral part of school lunchboxes back in primary, nostalgia fr

vestigial

HSC
N/A
omg i remember how shapes was an integral part of school lunchboxes back in primary, nostalgia fr
i was thinking how they sold chips for 2$ a packet and tbh i never had chips for lunch so i bought them but i was like in kindy LOL im also thinking about the small multipacks they have for shapes....shouldn't they have made like minishapes or something like oreos cause its probably like 7 biscuits a bag or something i miss eating meatpies with potato

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)