• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (45 Viewers)

person3024

HSC
no it wontttt 😭
and I haven't studiedenough for bio, legal and biz, and biz is tommoorow and I haven't studied anything, and I just want to die, like why is HSC 50%, like50% is so dumb, what about all the kids who don't do well in exams
kill me now
i fr thought id have my academic comeback in the hsc bc i had sm time and its 50% but i did not!! and now im relying on my internals that aren't even that good 😭

e8zks

HSC
i fr thought id have my academic comeback in the hsc bc i had sm time and its 50% but i did not!! and now im relying on my internals that aren't even that good 😭
wish it was over man, like imagine this, u get around average of 81% across all internal including trials for eng adv, u do trials then u bomb and get like 68%, that would bring it down to 74%, like that sucks man

person3024

HSC
wish it was over man, like imagine this, u get around average of 81% across all internal including trials for eng adv, u do trials then u bomb and get like 68%, that would bring it down to 74%, like that sucks man
bro my math is gonna be so disappointing like i was literally doing so well and im ranked well but i fumbled the hsc exam so bad i think my raw is gonna be like 45ish

e8zks

HSC
bro my math is gonna be so disappointing like i was literally doing so well and im ranked well but i fumbled the hsc exam so bad i think my raw is gonna be like 45ish
that not that bad, math is hard, I'm gonna fumble biz and bio, hopefully get like raw above 70 in legal, but prob not ,
I do have hope fo scaling tho, cause according to
HSC Raw Marks Database
HSC Raw Marks Database

for bio in 2022 a 53 are mark aligned to a 71

and for biz in 2022 a 68alinged to a 80
and in 2021 a 66 alinged to a 80, so both years that's a band 5

mishtidoi101

HSC
that not that bad, math is hard, I'm gonna fumble biz and bio, hopefully get like raw above 70 in legal, but prob not ,
HSC Raw Marks Database
HSC Raw Marks Database

do uk the mark ranges for each band?

person3024

HSC
HSC Raw Marks Database
HSC Raw Marks Database

bro i rllyyy hope i can get a band 5 for bio but i dont know at this point im still learning content, i pulled through with a good mark in trials w/o study and no sleep for 2 days but i dont wanna risk that again but ahhh i dont wanna study

e8zks

HSC
bro i rllyyy hope i can get a band 5 for bio but i dont know at this point im still learning content, i pulled through with a good mark in trials w/o study and no sleep for 2 days but i dont wanna risk that again but ahhh i dont wanna study
I got a 62 for trials, I ain't pulling any more that that in hsc, like what do u think we should study, like is there any consistencies over the years
or stuff that is tested more than others

person3024

HSC
I got a 62 for trials, I ain't pulling any more that that in hsc, like what do u think we should study, like is there any consistencies over the years
or stuff that is tested more than others
i got like a 70 but the highest was 72 and it was cssa
i feel like hormones and epidemiology because those are usually harder and people struggle with them, i also gotta go over my skills with graphing and validity stuff omg

e8zks

HSC
i got like a 70 but the highest was 72 and it was cssa
i feel like hormones and epidemiology because those are usually harder and people struggle with them, i also gotta go over my skills with graphing and validity stuff omg
I suck at all of the cell replication, transcription, translation stuff, miosis, and mitosis stuff, and I don't get the adenin, guanine, thyninc, stuff,

person3024

HSC
I suck at all of the cell replication, transcription, translation stuff, miosis, and mitosis stuff, and I don't get the adenin, guanine, thyninc, stuff,
i just did a whole revision on all of that lmao because its so common, and wym by that

person3024

HSC
how did u get it in your head, I just don't understand it,
is it for dna replication, protein synthesis or both, like which specific bits
i just kept reading over it tbh it was one of the easier parts of mod 5 for me because we had a whole assessment just on polypeptide synthesis and i did a lot for that (still struggling with mitosis and meiosis though)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 43)