• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for the Business Studies HSC exam? (25 Viewers)

rev668

HSC
short answer: write really fast lol. did a lotta writing practise today so i have a bunch of time left for the two extended responses at the end. my goal is like 30-35 mins max.
writing fast is one thing but 30 mins is not it bro, im gonna finish multis in 20 mins, then ill have 80 marks in 160 minutes, double the marks and allocate that amount of time to each page

sainzsgf

HSC
finance influences isnt too bad you can go for alot of stuff like overdraft, equity... mortgage and so on, im hoping for that or strategies, low chance they ask proccesses
they can ask processes bc theres content under monitering controlling, planning and implementing, limitations and ethics.

i feel like if they did tho no one would pick that question

idk123233

HSC
guys okay ima just do content rn and than read over a few case studies to get an idea and call it a day, for math i was up till late and flopped so bad so dont wanna repeat that again

rev668

HSC
they can ask processes bc theres content under monitering controlling, planning and implementing, limitations and ethics.

i feel like if they did tho no one would pick that question
bruh honestly if the last section is really hard ill just spend more time on the rest and maximise marks where i can, then bang out a 13/20

ihatehsc24

the screen to the ring to the pen to the king
HSC
writing fast is one thing but 30 mins is not it bro, im gonna finish multis in 20 mins, then ill have 80 marks in 160 minutes, double the marks and allocate that amount of time to each page
20 for mcq is way too long bro, I'd suggest practicing a bunch of mcq on this website so you can get faster at it, they are barely any different each year.

ax_l

HSC
sure! you do you, my method works really well for me personally hence why i suggested it. my weaknesses are in extended responses so i wanna allocate more time on that yk

rev668

HSC
sure! you do you, my method works really well for me personally hence why i suggested it. my weaknesses are in extended responses so i wanna allocate more time on that yk
ur a better man then me i spend more time on the rest so i can lessen the damage from extended

rev668

HSC
just confirming, solvency is a business's ability to pay off long term debts right? bc I just watched a vid on yt and the guy said solvency is the ability to pay short AND long term debts.
solvency - long term
liquidity - short term

e8zks

HSC
ok, just for like structure for section 4, should it go like this:

executive summary

Heading 1
Bp1

Key concept/idea/point
how it relates to the question
links to case study

Heading 2
Bp2

Key concept/idea/point
links to case study

Heading 3
Bp3

Key concept/idea/point
links to case study

Conclusion

summary of 3bp main points
concluding statement

*Do we need a summary of recomendations*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 19)