Multiple students have requested information about the structure and material that will be included on the Final Examination. Please note that information relating to the Final Examination was discussed for about 45 minutes during the last lecture, and you can refer to that recording on Echo for additional information.
1) The Final Examination will have 3 questions; each question will have multiple parts, including short answer and True/False.
2) The possible topics include all those covered in lecture and the tutorials.
3) Emphasis will be placed on the problem definition, mathematical formulation and numerical analysis.
4) You will not be asked to write any AMPL code in the Final Examination.
5) You are not required to obtain a pass mark of 50% in the Final Examination to pass the course.